Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha love the bit of 'trolling' to get the reviews up on that Carlisi's. I'm so sceptical I don't believe anything she says anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would surprise me in the slightest if she wrote those reviews herself, whilst she was pissed, thinking it was hysterical. She’s that much of a crank.

Reactions: 15
Wouldnt be suprised if she wrote them because we all know that a troll shout was due and what do they say about “Theres no such thing as bad publicity” so a troll shout brings publicity, I do wonder what she really said but then edited.

Whoever’s left one star reviews on those businesses TripAdvisor pages is an absolute wrong un soz. She’s vile we know this. BUT keep it on tattle and keep peoples incomes out of it?! Surely I can’t be the only one thinking that’s too far?
Not necessarily a tattle troll, could be someone who just doesnt like her or then again could just be herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a bit tit that someone has punished businesses she’s not connected too, I don’t agree with that. She’s seems to have pissed a lot of people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didnt she do a bit of bad reviewing when they shut the kids club on her holiday which stopped her looking out for spanish arse to scran.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldnt be suprised if she wrote them because we all know that a troll shout was due and what do they say about “Theres no such thing as bad publicity” so a troll shout brings publicity, I do wonder what she really said but then edited.

Not necessarily a tattle troll, could be someone who just doesnt like her or then again could just be herself.
Absolutely wouldn’t put it past this dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on with the way she’s talking? 1. She’s putting on a weird accent and 2. She’s tryna sound like my brother Sarah. Who’s a fu*king wool anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is going on with the way she’s talking? 1. She’s putting on a weird accent and 2. She’s tryna sound like my brother Sarah. Who’s a fu*king wool anyway
I think she thinks if she talks a bit slower the thick bastards at the back will take her serious, whereas we all just jump to conclusions and blame herself for the reviews.

Reactions: 9
She sells food and drink in her shop doesn’t she? The reviews could of been left for her own shop if this person REALLY couldn’t control themselves like . As always though, keep it on tattle. This is why people think the site is full of nothing but sad hateful lunatics when there’s tonnes of supportive and interesting threads that don’t even include influencers at all.

Reactions: 14
If you look at all the reviews left by that account it looks like one that was set up as a pisstake after Jeff’s own rants about her holiday. Unlikely she’s set it up herself and for once I think she’s right that it’s out of order to leave bad reviews for unrelated small businesses just to have a dig at her.

(I know, I can’t believe I’m sticking up for her either! Going for a lie down in a dark room now.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you look at all the reviews left by that account it looks like one that was set up as a pisstake after Jeff’s own rants about her holiday. Unlikely she’s set it up herself and for once I think she’s right that it’s out of order to leave bad reviews for unrelated small businesses just to have a dig at her.

(I know, I can’t believe I’m sticking up for her either! Going for a lie down in a dark room now.)
Go and beg the DAB God for forgiveness at once!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see the reviews have they been deleted??

Feel like I’ve missed out on drama here. She seems pretty mad on the stories like!

Reactions: 3
I can’t see the reviews have they been deleted??

Feel like I’ve missed out on drama here. She seems pretty mad on the stories like!
Here they are, they have been deleted from TA. Just to confirm they were sent by the same Karenmefanny who did the pisstake in reply to her bad review for her scranless holiday. Cant blame us all for not believing her she speaks that much shite especially when alcohol is involved. I do wonder where her own missing 5 reviews are as her profile states 6 but only one on the TA site. 🤔 Has she done a bit of backtracking on her own reviews that she had left for other businesses.

CB4ACF8C-7EF2-46E0-B25C-F4270A77DE48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it doesn’t look like anyone has took any notice to her plea to leave them positive reviews either, I don’t want a fake review good or bad thanks Stef

Reactions: 6
Well it doesn’t look like anyone has took any notice to her plea to leave them positive reviews either, I don’t want a fake review good or bad thanks Stef
She is probably worrying more about her new Italian boyfriend and does he know about her tattle pages, I wonder if he's checked them out yet. Hiya 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.