Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t have said it better myself. OUR friend. Not hers. She boils my piss the vile excuse of a person.
I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend. I’ve been unlucky enough to lose a couple of friends over the past few years, one of which I was pretty close to. It’s a really strange place to be in because of course you’re grieving but I was always conscious that as much as I felt that loss I know it was nothing compared to his family and friends who had known him longer than I had.

I can’t imagine how anyone could possibly be as tone deaf as Jeff has been about all of this, and if it was my friend I’d be equally as angry as you are.

Reactions: 11
She did NOT turn up to the funeral she has latched on to with a bleeping random fella 😲😲

I can’t get over that

and yes no wonder she’s now randomly learning Italian and is all over that restaurant

what an actual weirdo

Reactions: 17
So she’s arse scranning the bloke who owns Carlisi?

Isn’t that the same bloke who owns Il Forno? The same restaurant that she was slagging off a few weeks ago for doing the food for the Tory Conference.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh so when she said she was being hired to put their website together I didn’t realise the payment would be in the form of arse scranning the new man

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes she did! She turned up late … as in the coffin was out the car at the time
When we had been there 45 mins beforehand as to not to be late I think that is what normal people do at a funeral
Didn’t show at the crem or the wake
She was linking this guy so disrespectful she’s a narcissist a disgusting human

So she’s arse scranning the bloke who owns Carlisi?

Isn’t that the same bloke who owns Il Forno? The same restaurant that she was slagging off a few weeks ago for doing the food for the Tory Conference.
No he worked in il Forno then left to open his own bar Carlisi

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
But she doesn't want a fella. She was just getting into female empowerment and was quite happy on her own. She wasn't going to settle this time because... yeah she was full of tit! As always 🥴

Watch the weight gain come back. I couldn't resist all that Italian food!

Explains her being an arse over the Italian patisserie next to her tit show of a shop. She's probably been plotting to snatch this poor guy for a while. Defo recall her going on about the place a few months ago. A leopard never changes it's spots and all that!

Oh Jeffany!

Reactions: 10
Oh so when she said she was being hired to put their website together I didn’t realise the payment would be in the form of arse scranning the new man
What does arse scranning translate to in Italian Jeff? Seeing how you’ll be claiming you’re fluent in it soon 🤔

She is an horrendous excuse for a human. Can’t believe I actually used to like her. True colours always come through

I utterly despise this horrid sasquatch. She is vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s strikes me as very lonely and kinda screwed up. Where are her family? I would never take a total stranger to a funeral - and by stranger I mean someone who didn’t know the deceased, never mind a fella I’d been dating for 3 minutes.
She’s so tacky and inappropriate. Feel for this lady’s family having to see this grief tourist speak about their loved one to thousands of people and out her identity, all in between ads for alcohol.

I hope she reads this and can see the upset she’s caused this lady’s family and friends during the worst time in their lives. The fact she didn’t attend the grave side or wake speaks volumes too, you weren’t friends.

Reactions: 17
I can’t even comment on the funeral , I don’t know the person , but Jeff’s actions are making my blood boil

guys , 10 years shopify experience you know …

2351411D-BC19-4D1B-823B-6C3160A57F2B.png

29E0C317-20EC-43A7-867E-032D0B279D50.png

5645D53E-910D-4284-9742-BDF6D5E8608D.png

All she has done is list half a dozen panettone’s and made out like she can make anyone a millionaire 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t stop laughing at the panettone overload literally from the first line of the opening web page all the way through

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t even comment on the funeral , I don’t know the person , but Jeff’s actions are making my blood boil

guys , 10 years shopify experience you know …

View attachment 883133
View attachment 883134
View attachment 883135
All she has done is list half a dozen panettone’s and made out like she can make anyone a millionaire 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t stop laughing at the panettone overload literally from the first line of the opening web page all the way through
That’s probably the only Italian word she knows, bleeping boot. Really hope karma catches up with her

Reactions: 8
Hope she has established his marital status and qualifications this time
Fucks sake I miss Badman Ting 😂😂 Her smug little face going on about how much her fella respects her that she can post her mismatched primark specials all over the internet, and how well he's doing for himself. I genuinely passed away for her the day it all came out. I had mates who don't use tattle messaging me like is she messing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha the mismatched Underwear was the best

then going on about how to trust men when he was getting texts off other women whilst they were lay in bed together hahahahahaahhhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha the mismatched Underwear was the best

then going on about how to trust men when he was getting texts off other women whilst they were lay in bed together hahahahahaahhhaha
Oh god!!! Jeff and Dr Ting Ting in bed together
Visualising that is enough to give you severe mental trauma 🤢

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake I miss Badman Ting 😂😂 Her smug little face going on about how much her fella respects her that she can post her mismatched primark specials all over the internet, and how well he's doing for himself. I genuinely passed away for her the day it all came out. I had mates who don't use tattle messaging me like is she messing
Was that the sweaty selfie with her sanny flaps showing? 🤮🤮 She's such a bad meff isn't she🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.