Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 789020Is Pete a midget or is Jeff an absolute unit?
What le duck is going on here?
So I can confirm after extensive research both questions are correct. PP the 🦎 🤴 is a midget. Jeffery is a unit. For reference Sir Kenny is 5 ft 8. There were more amusing and random pictures but i could neither confirm nor deny the wearing of heels/lifts by the accompanying party.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Too many laughable comments here !

1. hates networking and everything it stands for - goes to 3 bleeping free parties in one night.
2. Also Hates these events so much, she goes out on the wettest night of the year.
3. Has the shear audacity to elude to being a former patron of the Newz bar . Please give it in. As if she ever had the pleasure of whisking past those velvet curtains.
4. Goes on to party with not only Pete Price , but the Queen of Scotty Road. Jesus Christ Steph, the millionaire from piss alley, YOU HAVE MADE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She couldn’t filter the death out of that pic. She seems to have gained weight in a matter of hours. 🤔 Wasn’t she ripping Pete Price not so long ago. 2 faced bleep. Personally I think the man is rude and obnoxious. I certainly wouldn’t want a picture taken with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So I can confirm after extensive research both questions are correct. PP the 🦎 🤴 is a midget. Jeffery is a unit. For reference Sir Kenny is 5 ft 8. There were more amusing and random pictures but i could neither confirm nor deny the wearing of heels/lifts by the accompanying party.
So she’s built like a cruiserweight them.

She was wearing her Fila trainees.

First day at big school for Mummy’s little Sonshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hob-nobbing with the A-list elite there Jeff. No wonder we’re all jealous of her!
Hahaahh tarraaaa for now …hes all over the place at the moment and she would go to the opening of an envelope treating her staff to meffy bleeping slippers “treating” using you business card you mean ?

bleeping hell i don't like Pete but put him the duck down she looks like a high rise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Non of the girls in that shop look like girls from Liverpool. Also what is Jeffs quilted jacket all about. I just have no words for the fact she thinks she’s a style icon wearing ‘vintage’, it all belongs in the bin.
Also, now confirmed she gets those lashes for free so obvs the only reason she bothers… and the fact ‘a fan’ paid for her drink in the empire 🙈, and gegging into St Johns party 😂 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon DAB’s, had to take a break thanks to the bastid Covid absolutely flooring me and I also took a social media detox cos my head was battered with all kinds of news crap.

Anyway, back to Jeff being built like a Lithuanian shot putter and how that dress does her no favours at all with its migraine inducing panels. She would go to the opening of a fridge if it meant that the contents were gifted but she wouldn’t class it as networking but she’d happily chat to other small business owners about their business and how they could work together but that wouldn’t be networking 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she edits her captions but they are still full of spelling mistakes and most of them don’t make sense. Top editing by the top shop of shite owner

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched any of her tit for days and just had a look. She literally is a walking advertisement for free stuff. There’s no personality or substance. Just that ridiculous smug smirk and her obligation to tell people where she got her free stuff from. Since her holiday, she’s used Cora as much as she can to boost her views and now she’s back to showing off. Every story is an advertisement. Why do people like her?! I’ve never known anyone who so is obsessed with the way they look

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.