Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.
Hope your okay girl💕
She’s a bleeping horror show, talks out of her sweaty arse

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.
What a horrible bleep she is

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but whenever she's talking about anything, this breast cancer event, Claire's Law and I swear loads of other sad or horrible things...she aaaaalways has a smirk on her face or looks smug. It may not be on purpose... but yeah I just can never take her seriously.
I thought this, I don’t think she realises she’s doing jt but when she was on about the breast cancer she had the smirk. I think it’s possibly narcissists delight, they get a subconscious thrill of deceiving people into think they’re something they are not.

So sorry to hear this 😩 also doesn’t surprise me in the slightest re Jeff’s response (or lackthereof)

Iv just watched im so sorry the ingrate has ignored you
Shes also just been bleating about 2nd cancer Symptoms we don't know about and get over looked ? Bit didnt try to educate around it

You have a platform there you stupid bint use it ! Shes proper self self self
Yes also thought how are you “spreading awareness” if you aren’t telling people what to be aware of

Reactions: 10
I thought this, I don’t think she realises she’s doing jt but when she was on about the breast cancer she had the smirk. I think it’s possibly narcissists delight, they get a subconscious thrill of deceiving people into think they’re something they are not.

So sorry to hear this 😩 also doesn’t surprise me in the slightest re Jeff’s response (or lackthereof)

Yes also thought how are you “spreading awareness” if you aren’t telling people what to be aware of
This is her trying not to be a bleep making herself more of a bleep. She is bleeping clueless and needs to keep her stupid uneducated trap shut

Reactions: 8
Maybe it's just me but whenever she's talking about anything, this breast cancer event, Claire's Law and I swear loads of other sad or horrible things...she aaaaalways has a smirk on her face or looks smug. It may not be on purpose... but yeah I just can never take her seriously.
She has quite an unfortunate snarl about her. I’m sure she can control it, she just doesn’t want to.

ETA @Melj71 I’m sorry to hear that, although not surprised sadly. Speaks volumes doesn’t it, she’s a truly vile person and unless it benefits her, she doesn’t give a shiny tit. Sending you love ♥

Omg yes the smirk! I’ve always thought this but thought it was just me 😂 It’s like she knows talking about a serious topic is going to make her look good (rather than raising awareness of the cause!) She could have mentioned some of the signs of secondary breast cancer on her post if she was that bothered about the charity’s message...rather than just being like ‘here I am at the event’.

Omg yes the smirk! I’ve always thought this but thought it was just me 😂 It’s like she knows talking about a serious topic is going to make her look good (rather than raising awareness of the cause!) She could have mentioned some of the signs of secondary breast cancer on her post if she was that bothered about the charity’s message...rather than just being like ‘here I am at the event’.
Bets she shares a few posts about the signs now 🐀

Feeling the tattle love. Cheers.
What event was it? Was it Making Seconds Count? Oh no, I'm getting the meff rage again.

• Heart
So sorry you’re going through this 😞

As if Jeff wasn’t dislikable enough, you go and read something like this. Awful woman.

Reactions: 7
❤❤ Hope you're okay. She's a self absorbed tw*t. You needs Screff, when you have the DABs! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eeeeeeee the kip of her dashboard!!!! When is she gonna get it into her thick skull, no woman from Liverpool has a minty car it’s on par with a minty house in my book

Jeffrey you DO NOT REPRESENT ME

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.