Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you familar with PTWM? Shes well
moseying up to jeff the meff about trolls and claims she spoke to stephanie about the troll she caught who had been trolling her for 8 years but her friend and some one she worked for for 7 years .
Its on her stories part time working mummy for those not familiar . Read her wiki on her threads here shes absolute crank in fact she so down right dishonest i cant think of anything bar crank

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't ever use the word but I feel it's absolutely necessary here. She is a massive bleep!

Honestly I have no words other than that!

Only spouts tit about anything that she thinks will keep her relatable and down with the kids (that jet fuel pic for instance), or anything she will make money off. She's bleeping horrid am sorry, were only 2 pages into a new thread but reading those two pages has just spun me into a massive Jeff the meff rage....I just can't!

Imagine ignoring a cancer patient and then when a 'better opportunity' come along she thinks she's the font of all knowledge!!!!

I don't even go on khm thread or insta any more cos I think she's just simple and is just in her own little khm bubble, but this horror...she's a whole other level of being self absorbed, vulgar, rotten...sorry for going on but yer, you get my drift! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 25
don't even go on khm thread or insta any more cos I think she's just simple and is just in her own little khm bubble, but this horror...she's a whole other level of being self absorbed, vulgar, rotten...sorry for going on but yer, you get my drift! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
[/QUOTE]

Same girl, same 😡

Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.
I’m so so sorry love. She’s a complete turd ❤ Sending you so much strength, love and hugs xxx

Reactions: 7
well I eat my words , an innside invite , her fishy inside out knickers and eroded away eyebrows will still look out of place in there , fancy invite or not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So let’s get this straight , HATES networking , hates the ‘you scratch my back’ parade, but happy to accept freebies ?! Does she not realise how contradictory she is ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god. Don’t get me started on her and bleeping breast cancer. I messaged her a few years ago during bc awareness month. She was blathering on about it and I was complaining about the pink washing and asked if she could highlight the reality of bc, numbers of younger women, companies profiting out of death (I can be quite dramatic!!). I’m stage 4 palliative bc btw. She completely ignored me, no response, nada, nowt. I bleeping hate this scruffy meff. She’s completely disingenuous and her shop stinks of bleeping drains.
Oh lovey I am so sorry to see this xxx

Last edited:
I miss her still pissed Sunday morning stories tbh. Bring them back if you read here!!

Reactions: 7
Oh please no - that eye makeup under her eyes / panda look with litres of tea , with skins on top used to make me bork

Is our Jeff a 9/11 denier??
She’s a soap and water denier.

Her house knocks me ill, it reminds me of those hoarders who keep a load of tit for years that stink of mould and mice piss.
It reminds me of 10 Rillington place.

So let’s get this straight , HATES networking , hates the ‘you scratch my back’ parade, but happy to accept freebies ?! Does she not realise how contradictory she is ??
She’s a bleeping simpleton.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Jeff has been sent some roses to the tit shop…. The girls working there sent her a photo of them and said there’s a card with them…. Jeff immediately goes on her stories and tells us all how she “really really” hopes they aren’t from a man…. Jeff then finds out they are from The Liverpool Empire theatre as they have gifted her free bleeping tickets for Beauty and the Beast…. The girls in the shop probably feel a bit sly on Jeff as she clearly got her hopes up thinking they could possibly be from some potential new arse scran… the girls probably said “arrrr it’s just from the empire sending you free tickets” but to keep Jeffries hopes up they tell her there is a blank card with them….
So Jeff rushes to the tit shop to “investigate further” even though they are clearly from the Liverpool Empire Theatre… and now tells us all she is “stumped” as to who the mystery Roses could be from as the card was left blank!!
😂 as if she has some fella called Dave working at the Empire after her 😂
Fuckin hell why is she desperate to make it look like she is so badly bleeping wanted by every single man on Earth?
All queuing up for her worn socks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she was gagging for another reason to go on a “all men are bastards” rant. She tried starting it with the bit about men only send flowers if they've cheated. Flowers from an unknown bloke would have been like lighting a touch paper!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.