Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys she always nearly crying the bleeping beaut
Shes Gutted the flowers weren't from an actual fella
If it hadnt been the Empire it would have been a stalking trollgate job .
Drink so water jeff and clam down love

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Jeff has been sent some roses to the tit shop…. The girls working there sent her a photo of them and said there’s a card with them…. Jeff immediately goes on her stories and tells us all how she “really really” hopes they aren’t from a man…. Jeff then finds out they are from The Liverpool Empire theatre as they have gifted her free bleeping tickets for Beauty and the Beast…. The girls in the shop probably feel a bit sly on Jeff as she clearly got her hopes up thinking they could possibly be from some potential new arse scran… the girls probably said “arrrr it’s just from the empire sending you free tickets” but to keep Jeffries hopes up they tell her there is a blank card with them….
So Jeff rushes to the tit shop to “investigate further” even though they are clearly from the Liverpool Empire Theatre… and now tells us all she is “stumped” as to who the mystery Roses could be from as the card was left blank!!
😂 as if she has some fella called Dave working at the Empire after her 😂
Fuckin hell why is she desperate to make it look like she is so badly bleeping wanted by every single man on Earth?
All queuing up for her worn socks 🤦🏻‍♀️
The worst crank going

Reactions: 5
And then proceeds to walk through town with them in full glory , which I feel is also insinuating they’re from a man and she is WANTED

literally GET OVER YOURSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rose are red
Jeffs shop is shite.
she thought she would get to arse scran tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy hump day. Jeff's absolute nonsense filled reels, rather than just waiting to see who the flowers were off has blown my mind and pushed me over the edge. And seriously, why didn't she already have tickets to take her child to see beauty and the beast? Why is everything always bleeping gifted? I barely watch her stories anymore but last few things I've seen with her child..shopping at the garden centre and getting freebies, free roast dinner, free day out to boujee, free theatre tickets. I feel ashamed for her. She could donate them to people really struggling post pandemic who can't afford to take their kids anywhere. Same with all the other stuff. Minty meff.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Happy hump day. Jeff's absolute nonsense filled reels, rather than just waiting to see who the flowers were off has blown my mind and pushed me over the edge. And seriously, why didn't she already have tickets to take her child to see beauty and the beast? Why is everything always bleeping gifted? I barely watch her stories anymore but last few things I've seen with her child..shopping at the garden centre and getting freebies, free roast dinner, free day out to boujee, free theatre tickets. I feel ashamed for her. She could donate them to people really struggling post pandemic who can't afford to take their kids anywhere. Same with all the other stuff. Minty meff.
It’s not like she can’t afford the theatre, she’s a millionaire remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that face. She looks unbalanced

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fix her glasses Jeff FFS!
I wear glasses and lenses and one of our kids wore glasses for a while. Glasses don't fit when they are sliding down your face i always made sure they fitted every month or so its bleeping brain bending having to keep pushing them up every two minutes
if i was cora i’d been topping her in the night with the bleeping glasses

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had about 3 visits to get them fitted correctly on my own glasses, 1st fitting gave me a nose dent as too tight, I lasted 1 night with them, they adjusted them and after about a week I had to go back and get them tightened again, I must have lost weight on my fat head as a 3rd visit was necessary. When my 3 year old wore glasses I was forever getting them re-fitted on her. Pointless wearing them if she is peeping over the top of the frames like an old granny. She boils my piss how she neglects her needs.

Reactions: 13
Hob-nobbing with the A-list elite there Jeff. No wonder we’re all jealous of her!
Well you know what Jeff always says, times are hard and arses to scran are few, business’ beware I want a freebie from you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.