Scousebird Blogs #21 inspector Jeff, reading tattle like a meff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, well I for one condemn this behaviour. Not cool

In unrelated news it says she’s off to Venice on her travel page. Is this a trip with the funeral hijacker do we think? Still can’t get over this

Reactions: 11
Still cant believe she left Cora alone in a hotel toom in a foreign country at 2am to film herself bagsying a sunlounger for the morning, and then swiftly deleting the footage incase social services were informed. Thats mum of the year Steff McCann for you Mr Carlisi, get your trainees on and leg it while you can.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hahahah ffs thought she was in a neck brace then! Not far away by the way she’s been acting so it seems

Reactions: 7
On the other hand she was quite happy to encourage the boycot of a local restaurant on the basis they catered for a political party she does not align with….

Arguably parallels can be drawn…
Jeff the hypocrite strikes again

by her logic, ‘it takes one to know one’ and I’m inclined to agree with that sentiment. She’s a tit person so anyone that actually likes her or wants to work with her is likely a fair shithouse too. They’ve got ears and eyes, they can see the state of her, so I don’t actually feel sorry for anyone that associates with her and gets flak for it. Choose better friends/reps for your business 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I must admit, if ever I see she’s promoting somewhere I will actively avoid that place.

can’t agree with fake reviews though

but

tarred by association I can understand.

On the other hand she was quite happy to encourage the boycot of a local restaurant on the basis they catered for a political party she does not align with….

Arguably parallels can be drawn…
My thoughts exactly. Once again, GET IN THE BIN YOU ABSOLUTE WEAPON.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how long this one will last 🤔
I did wonder when she said on her post from Asda in Rhyl to buy candles “We all had to go the toilet in the dark” cos someone had nicked the bulbs in the caravan, who the all were because usually she’d say me and Cora…and that’s not that frequent. She didn’t take Cora shopping so she had left her with her latest ting while she went out talking to herself on her phone 🤌🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I did wonder when she said on her post from Asda in Rhyl to buy candles “We all had to go the toilet in the dark” cos someone had nicked the bulbs in the caravan, who the all were because usually she’d say me and Cora…and that’s not that frequent. She didn’t take Cora shopping so she had left her with her latest ting while she went out talking to herself on her phone 🤌🏼
Wouldn’t dream of introducing my children to a man unless I’d been with him at least a few months, but ideally (in my head) I always say at least 6 months. Literally no need to involve your children this early. Enjoy each other when she’s with her dad ffs. That caravan has seen some action like 🤢

latest ting
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Asevithankstome this is some top level DAB detective work here 🕵🏼‍♀️ *chef’s kith* 🤌

Thread suggestion - Lucky new man gets taken to a funeral and the caravan
Amazing. This has got to be the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think it's all a bit too convenient following the negativity around her behaviour about OSB. She's done those reviews herself 💯

I don’t think it was her, I do however think whoever has done it was triggered to do so by the osb grief tourist behaviour

Reactions: 10
She is FUUMMINN

I don’t agree with the negative posts either like , but my god, you have struck a NERVE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I attended the funeral yesterday and I knew Jennie very well … i stood with the family and I saw the pain her poor parents and siblings I saw her friends yesterday in church being held up when their legs buckled and all her members of her yoga studio sobbing
Yet this piece of actual tit turned up late with her new fella who runs Carlisi on Dale Street ( who brings someone they have been dating a week) she threw on the fake tears once again as the coffin was lifted … you would expect nothing else from her
@Lucyloos i think I was sat with you yesterday actually 😂
As Jennie’s friend and @Lucyloos will agree we are all disgusted in her behaviour and how she’s carried on over losing our friend not hers our friend
She hadn’t bothered with Jennie since Jennie gave up old scouse bird and that’s all she seems to want to discuss
Not that Jennie was a nurse, a lecturer in marketing had to masters degrees, was the best trainer you could meet and Jeff isn’t even worthy to speak her name
She did not ask permission from the family to share the link for the memorial page and her family are not happy with her at all
I am in the verge of saying something to her but Jennie would say leave it! She was so nice
and had a heart of gold! Jeff is a disgusting human being and I will have my day with her
Until then trolls boycott Carlisi Dale street
I’m so sorry for your loss @Sugar Plump Fairy @Lucyloos. Jennie sounds like she was an amazing woman.
Just when you think Jeff can’t get worse tah dah.

Because it's shown Mr new Ting that people think she's a bleep and she really isn't all that.

I think she’s raging about someone coming on and telling everyone who her fella is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s raging about someone coming on and telling everyone who her fella is.
Yes I was thinking this. When she was saying about how she’s more private I thought that was a weird irrelevant thing to say if the issue is fake trip advisor reviews. Theory is it’s come to light coz the new fella has told her he got a bad review and then they’ve clicked on the profile and found the others

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a very valid point .

the poster is off here cos they said when it kicked off over the holiday.

Jeff is truly humiliated , the poster knows they had no intention of trying to shut the Empire down, but has done extremely well at getting under Jeff’s skin.

Jeff’s new man is gonna see all of this in its glory and I envisage a scene like from the mask when they all realise the hot woman, is in fact a man (terribly discriminatory now I look back on it , but it’s the whole coughing and spluttering and scraping of the tongue I can see)

She needs her mates the detechtives back eh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.