Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
Omg 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
New to this thread, the brilliant title caught my eye 🤣 I've just read the wiki (again brilliant 🤣) Is this person the same as Scouse Ma? Who had a page on FB?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Anyone notice how after a night out she is very quiet on socials the next day.......maybe those drinks which I must make clearly are not for hangover but for liver function are nothing but a FAD!!

Or is she waking up in bed with some 17 year old who has just passed their GCSE's?? hehe
Urgh, imagine 🤢

• Sick