Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some new DABs liking my posts from thread 3
They're in for a rough fucking ride
She'll probably get hit by a wave and blame Tui as well. Tui can't catch a break. Can't believe she booked the absolute cheapest package holiday and is whining so much. First world problems.

Reactions: 14
Anyone been past the tat bazaar recently? Are they down to one plastic chair outside?

Here’s the reason for the blood…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They're in for a rough fucking ride
She'll probably get hit by a wave and blame Tui as well. Tui can't catch a break. Can't believe she booked the absolute cheapest package holiday and is whining so much. First world problems.
Was literally just going to say what else is she going to blame on Tui

Also she says ‘fuck the trolls’ in one of her stories last night whilst Cora is sat next to her, another example of her fine parenting skills

Reactions: 10
Is it Tui’s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestion…

#20 it’s all TUIs fault

Fucking whopper!

Reactions: 33
Is it Tui’s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestion…

#20 it’s all TUIs fault

Fucking whopper!
Thread suggestion : Jeff's parenting is crap, but Tui you're taking the rap

Also another suggestion
Jeff's in the pub..but where's Cora? in kids club.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I can’t deal with this smelly fucking man head, I actually want to kick her bald, huge spotted head right in.

Honestly can’t believe how up her own tramps arse she is.

I genuinely used to like this girl, now I cannot stand her.

I’m all for being confident and loving yourself but when you think you’re superior and look down at everyone else.. nah bitch.

Scruffy, sweaty cunt

Reactions: 18
Oh she’s coming for the vegans now?! Right, excuse the pun, but I’m going ham on this bitch!
Vegans are such an easy target, it’s boring. Soz I wanna save the planet and avoid animal suffering-what a twat I am.
Plus, isn’t big fod a pretend vegetarian?

Reactions: 23
Omg can you imagine her , riled up in the Spanish heat , waiting being Margaret and Dave from Donny who are booking a coach trip , her with her sunnies on a chain and mask on overheating hahahaha

Bloody walrus - GO AND ENJOY YOUR CHILD YOU EMBARRASSMENT

Reactions: 14

She was vegan for about 2 minutes then went back to eating meat. NEVER trust anyone that does that!

Sad bastard actually thinks she’s funny

Reactions: 12
She was vegan for about 2 minutes then went back to eating meat. NEVER trust anyone that does that!

Sad bastard actually thinks she’s funny
Oh one of them was she? Like the ones who go vegan for 2 minutes, eat only bread and bananas then claim they nearly died . I know the ones.

Reactions: 9
Oh one of them was she? Like the ones who go vegan for 2 minutes, eat only bread and bananas then claim they nearly died . I know the ones.

Yep. Fuckin dumb bitch. Although since she’s getting no cock I suppose she has to get some meat somewhere

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.