Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a article in the echo about hangover cures and only one jefflet has mentioned her miracle snake oil drinks
Surprised she hasn’t got a load of jefflets to mention them

Reactions: 7
Whys she suddenly on about her mum and dad all of a sudden ? Was something said here she (didnt) read ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whys she suddenly on about her mum and dad all of a sudden ? Was something said here she (didnt) read ?
I thought exactly the same! Also shots of #wherescora “enjoying” the anti-kids garden.

Reactions: 11
Wasnt it mentioned she doesnt speak to her family? None of them there for the opening ?
mummy issues crops up every now and again like

can’t stop thinking about that garden you know girls.

I grew up in a council house, me mam and dad still live there and even though the estate is almost as rough as Jeff’s breath and like something from shameless.

I literally couldn’t care because they have the biggest garden and me and my brother would spend hours and hours and hours out in all weather. Being kids and just having the best time, water fights, kicking balls about, trampoline, anything. What does that poor girl have?

she genuinely couldn’t give a duck about Cora’s memories, she cares for herself and thinks of her needs only.State of it
Honestly , her house is the stuff of my hangover nightmares . Magine navigating a wine hangover and having to creep into that sunflower yellow kitchen for a drink . Nah bro , not for me. Sensory overload.

She never mentions her family. She left home at age 16
Ah here it is !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thank ducking god that wallpaper has gone in that dressing room - still the house makes me wanna vomit after a few wines admittedly as it is still sensory overload , but a wise move

Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe she thinks her hair isnt frizzy. Literally a frizz bomb on every picture.

Guys, what on Earth has happened with Shirl on the KHM thread. I know she moved over from here to there but somethings happened and can’t get the just of it! Need the goss!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys, what on Earth has happened with Shirl on the KHM thread. I know she moved over from here to there but somethings happened and can’t get the just of it! Need the goss!
Ahhh, we need to be careful we don’t derail this thread too, the moderators will be on to us!

Looks like a few people realised ‘yer girl shirl’ was being a bit ‘it’s all about me, me, me’, they challenged her and she flounced off into the sunset. You know what dancers are like 😂

Read the second to last KHM thread from around page 39 to see the details.

Don’t know what happened to Beep Beep - she was lovely!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“I can’t tell you what these inside out drinks do, but my Jefflets can!”

duck off. Imagine getting bollocked by officials then passively aggressively posting a video. Also, feel sorry for Cora as her ma didn’t think to check her kids passport when she get her own renewed last year to go on holiday. You know, that holiday she never went on as she said in a video she hasn’t been away for years

scatty Meff

And in typical Meff fashion, it’s not her fault that she didn’t check, TUI should’ve told her. I thought it was fairly common knowledge that you should always have 6 months clear on your passport (I’ve known this since my late teens when I started going on girls’ holidays) but 36 year old mother of the year didn’t know and is not to blame.

She’s so scatty.

duck off. Imagine getting bollocked by officials then passively aggressively posting a video. Also, feel sorry for Cora as her ma didn’t think to check her kids passport when she get her own renewed last year to go on holiday. You know, that holiday she never went on as she said in a video she hasn’t been away for years

scatty Meff

Reactions: 14

scatty Meff
I know! Who risks going away with only a few weeks left on their passport, even before brexit it was too risky, what if you had an accident or got ill abroad and ended up staying for longer than expected. She is effectively saying ‘I knew my passport was fine, but I never thought about Coras’ she’s very selfish. Makes me think she didn’t really want to go on holiday in the first place, the thought of being a full time mum for a solid week or so must have terrified her.

Reactions: 12
Ahhh, we need to be careful we don’t derail this thread too, the moderators will be on to us!

Looks like a few people realised ‘yer girl shirl’ was being a bit ‘it’s all about me, me, me’, they challenged her and she flounced off into the sunset. You know what dancers are like 😂

Read the second to last KHM thread from around page 39 to see the details.

Don’t know what happened to Beep Beep - she was lovely!
Reading that yer girl Shirl might be Leanne Campbell has blown my mind 🥸😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.