Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere
nice to see the lads in Paolo’s and the ladies of Bramley’s businesses doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So DABs I FINALLYYYYYYY went down piss alley today and graced it with Queen B’s presence. These photos say it all….

There was also not a SOUL in the shop. Jeff weren’t even anywhere to be seen. Tbf I have just seen the passport load of bollocks so that explains where she was. But no staff or anything anywhere
Oh Blair I love you ahahah, thats genuinely made me day.

50% off cakes because no fucker wants to enter the shop of pure tacky SHITE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That garden is proper tit innit. She was hoping for love island and got Robben Island.

She can’t blame it on weather/restrictions or people being anxious about going out because piss alley is booming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

How embarrassing

Reactions: 8
714037DB-6302-4019-889F-97649B6A09FE.png

the duck is that!? She’s hoping all her customers will come in to pose in the bathtub like menagerie in Manchester. Would help if anyone actually wanted to visit her jumble sale.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The shame of those sad little chairs outside the empty shop when everywhere else is proper bustling. Even the 50% off cakes isn’t enticing enough to get people in. Saying that, she is still probably charging £10 a piece for a stale brick.

• Haha
Ooh interesting! Wonder why she suddenly disappeared from here?
I am assuming because she constantly banged on about being known and dropping not so subtle hints all the time. Someone finally got sick of it and then there was a flounce.

I still can’t get my head around why Jeff moved the shop in the first place. Surely a little tat shop only needs a small space, especially considering most business must be done online as there is certainly no one in the shop!

Wait - they're not the same cakes she picked up on Friday being discounted are they? they're gonna be stale AF!
Just about to say the same thing! I said she should be giving them away yesterday to homeless people or that seagull who is making the headlines in the Echo

Reactions: 10
She gonna sit in that bath stuffing pasta in her face🤔
She’s trying to be quirky but it just looks a show
And the bleeping parrot. She made me give my aunties parrot daggers when I go in the house. He usually just tells me to “eat tit” anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quirky little small shop that looks full, with her sat at the till serving customers would be perfect. Not that massive empty place with absolutely noone in it. Dont get what she is expecting to gain from a huge empty shop? It's either one big scam or a money pit that surely isnt going to work out long term?

Reactions: 13
You only have to look at the pics posted on here earlier. The coffee shop next door was rammed. You could see the tumbleweed blowing past her gaff

Guys, what on Earth has happened with Shirl on the KHM thread. I know she moved over from here to there but somethings happened and can’t get the just of it! Need the goss!
I told her it was boring all this “behind the scenes on set” “backstage info” tit she’d constantly spout, basically dangling a carrot being a complete fantasist but had time to photoshop at the drop of a hat. Naaaa.

and then everyone bleeping jumped on me calling me jealous, even got called a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
but quite a few changed their mind literally an hour later, Shirl was lurking still after announcing she was leaving tattle, then turned her “last seen” off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I told her it was boring all this “behind the scenes on set” “backstage info” tit she’d constantly spout, basically dangling a carrot being a complete fantasist but had time to photoshop at the drop of a hat. Naaaa.

and then everyone bleeping jumped on me calling me jealous, even got called a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
but quite a few changed their mind literally an hour later, Shirl was lurking still after announcing she was leaving tattle, then turned her “last seen” off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why have you got beef? 🤣🤣🤣

Quirky little small shop that looks full, with her sat at the till serving customers would be perfect. Not that massive empty place with absolutely noone in it. Dont get what she is expecting to gain from a huge empty shop? It's either one big scam or a money pit that surely isnt going to work out long term?
Honestly have no idea how she’s making money. Deffo something dodgy going on!

Reactions: 5

Go Barb, I was over the moon when I saw what had gone down! Made my day 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.