Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cancelling her pt appointment when those drinks cure you of any kind of hangover??
Exactly what I was thinking. If she had one of the inside out drinks she would’ve been up at the crack of dawn fresh as a daisy surely!
I just can’t get my head around what she must look like sat in a pub talking into her phone like that. What a dick. Wouldn’t you just film the drinks or whatever then do a story when you got home about how it went.

Reactions: 12
Take it she will be stinking in her bed until midday today. She’s just a complete bleeping tit show. How the duck does that creature represent scouse girls in any way? She’s just a rotten little sweat. She actually thinks that people are jealous of her. Behave you bleeping Ming
#wherescora

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Think it says it all when she shows more excitement and enthusiasm for going out and getting bladdered on the first night you’re allowed indoors, than her own daughters birthday party.

Reactions: 21
Urgh this popped up on my timeline, I'm still disgusted by her after yesterday's stories so not watched it all bit she says 'I can't wait for the shop to open so I can interact with people.'

Oh, as long as it's nothing to deep then aye Jeff, just wanna hear how great you are or buy your used sweaty socks. Prick.

It's only had one comment out of 5.6k views.

View attachment 576051
Looks like Marilyn Manson

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Driving the morning after a skinful. It just isn’t worth the risk is it? Maybe I’m too cautious I don’t know but I just can’t do it

Reactions: 11
Oh girls, I've not been on this thread in a couple of days, had lots of meetings and have otherwise been distracted by Kate Hayes and making adverts for La Prawn. When you're immersed in the thickness of Hayes, the contrast here comes as a shock. I used to laugh at a lot of Jeff's debacles but now all I'm seeing is an irresponsible parent looking for cock on the internet. Vile, vile creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh girls, I've not been on this thread in a couple of days, had lots of meetings and have otherwise been distracted by Kate Hayes and making adverts for La Prawn. When you're immersed in the thickness of Hayes, the contrast here comes as a shock. I used to laugh at a lot of Jeff's debacles but now all I'm seeing is an irresponsible parent looking for cock on the internet. Vile, vile creature.
I didn’t know who KH was until my sister told me last week about her tit make up repackaged brushes, but I have a feeling scousebiff is worse.

I see Jeff had a good read on here the other day! Didn’t say that when she posted it the other day! DABs are boss!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know who KH was until my sister told me last week about her tit make up repackaged brushes, but I have a feeling scousebiff is worse.

I see Jeff had a good read on here the other day! Didn’t say that when she posted it the other day! DABs are boss!!
Get over to the KHM threads girl, Meff isn’t a patch on that narcissistic photo shopping erratic smelly fuckin slob

Also..
Jeff’s sloppy gob gets on my bleeping nerves.
You can almost hear the bacteria that lives on her gums when she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
MJ charges over £600 for that treatment Jeff had today. She really should be declaring it as an ad because that’s exactly what it is and MJ needs to have a word with herself and think about how insulting it is it to her customers who pay full whack only for fat fod to walk in and get the works for free and still look like a bag of shite afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MJ charges over £600 for that treatment Jeff had today. She really should be declaring it as an ad because that’s exactly what it is and MJ needs to have a word with herself and think about how insulting it is it to her customers who pay full whack only for fat fod to walk in and get the works for free and still look like a bag of shite afterwards.
Fat fod! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This gets on my tits I've probably spent 7k in there on my teeth and that rotter gets it for free.

Reactions: 15
She’s mad her. She definitely didn’t buy those Kate Hayes make up brushes! She put them back as soon as she stopped the filming. Or bought them for Cora as a birthday present to paint pictures with, with her dad.

also, I’ve only read the wiki on KHM but I’m screaming over the ‘REVEL’ 😭😂 thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe someone should gift her a personality makeover, the horrible dog

Reactions: 9
Out of all the absolute SHITE she sells, these ✨hangover drinks✨ are really winding me up. What the duck is in them? Where do they come from? Sorry but they’re encouraging binge drinking it’s fuckin not on

and that’s coming from Mrs Chuck bass

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.