Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine leaving your kid at her own party and going to home and bargain for wish quality brushes though.
I see her constant man hating, cock craving pathetic self spiralling once you can drink indoors from tomorrow and she’s bevvied at her Skankfest with free gin night

Reactions: 16
I’ve got two kids and have therefore been to countless parties. Never ever, ever, ever have any of them involved the host parents leaving. I’m so shocked by this. Even if Paul is there, why wouldn’t a mother want to stay and see her little girl enjoy her birthday party? She is on a different planet that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi, im mainly found on KHM and the odd other thread.
I can not beleive that she has left her own kid at her own birthday party? What a bad bad move to make. So you go on SM and tell thousands of people that your kid is left in a party place! Told thousands where the party is, what the kids name is etc. What an absolute weapon to her kid she is!

She harmed on yesterday (disgustingly) about consent etc. Shes videoing her kid, who covers face, early doesn't want to be videod. Then she goes on to share said vid with thousands. Did your daughter consent to this?
I'm shocked.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yeah leaving the party of your own child is a bit odd to say the least. The parents of the birthday child have always been at parties we have gone to. I did give her the benefit of the doubt and thought it might be a covid rule but as another poster has said, that isn’t the case.

Reactions: 10
Hi, im mainly found on KHM and the odd other thread.
I can not beleive that she has left her own kid at her own birthday party? What a bad bad move to make. So you go on SM and tell thousands of people that your kid is left in a party place! Told thousands where the party is, what the kids name is etc. What an absolute weapon to her kid she is!

She harmed on yesterday (disgustingly) about consent etc. Shes videoing her kid, who covers face, early doesn't want to be videod. Then she goes on to share said vid with thousands. Did your daughter consent to this?
I'm shocked.
Also shocked but not surprised 😔

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it another memory she’s missing out on though? I’ve taken my niece to a few parties and the parents usually get photos of them bringing the cake out and their child blowing the candles out (obvious that part won’t be allowed nowadays but even so).

Reactions: 11
Hey Jeff, if your daughter shrinks into her car seat and says no then covers her face while you’re filming her, I’d say that’s her not giving you consent to film her and then post on SM but you do anyway because you want to. What does your book say about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She would have a lot more clout when talking about consent if she actually showed any evidence whatsoever of herself respecting other peoples’ consent (or lack of).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everytime I look at today's outfit...

Has the left arm of her blazer shrunk?
View attachment 576684
Tell me you normally post on the KHM thread, without telling me you normally post on the KHM thread 😂

Seriously though I just spent a good half a minute or so thinking wow, that’s a powerful filter. Then I saw the pram and realised our Jeff never spends time in the company of children so deffo not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine leaving your kid at her own party and going to home and bargain for wish quality brushes though.
I see her constant man hating, cock craving pathetic self spiralling once you can drink indoors from tomorrow and she’s bevvied at her Skankfest with free gin night
I’ve never known any parent do this

Reactions: 9
Tell me you normally post on the KHM thread, without telling me you normally post on the KHM thread 😂

Seriously though I just spent a good half a minute or so thinking wow, that’s a powerful filter. Then I saw the pram and realised our Jeff never spends time in the company of children so deffo not her.
Hahahaha you got me! Think I was that horrified by the outfit my eyesight went 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.