Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted Desserts by Dre might end up stocking his fabulous cakes in her place. Don't do it Dre! Run a mile!!!!

Also, have we all just given up on wearing face masks now?
Omg I’ll be FUMING if so. I love him!!!! I feel like messaging him with a link to this thread

Reactions: 5
The irony of the new Tik Tok. Jeff hasn’t got any mates from school has she can’t sustain long term relationships of any sort. Wonder what she’d be doing for mates if Twitter didn’t exist

Reactions: 12
The school run tiktok, she won't recognise anyone there because she never does it

Reactions: 7
The irony of the new Tik Tok. Jeff hasn’t got any mates from school has she can’t sustain long term relationships of any sort. Wonder what she’d be doing for mates if Twitter didn’t exist
Be like when Kevin puts all the dummies and cutouts around the house in Home Alone
Look I’m having a party with all me mates

Reactions: 10
Just HOW!!!! How does she have the audacity to post THAT caption with an altered photo. Her trainer must be slamming her face against the table.

Just showed Mr Shade as I was laughing (exhales loudly through my nose) at the audacity;

‘Pull her up on it, she’s fuckin odd her mate, she’s got a head like a runner bean’

Reactions: 12
She’s straight out of the sallie axl book of parenting this one

View attachment 599456Spot the difference? Ill Give you a clue it’s not the polygon of a wardrobe.
Is she ok?

Reactions: 6
Head like a runner bean. Ok it’s only 20 to 2 and that has killed me of for the day

Reactions: 7
I honestly feel like commenting something but she’ll only prob block me! Once you see it you can’t unsee! Ahh girl, cringing for ya!

Reactions: 1
She has a unhealthy obsession with thinking anyone gives a shiny shite about her weight loss but her. Its not normal to bombarded your followers with your barely noticeable weight loss pics daily. No one cares! Create a scousebirdslims page, Jesus Christ you’ve made one for everything else.
And no Steph I’m not jealous. I’m skinnier than you boo must be all that running around after my kid

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.