Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point

Reactions: 4
Fucking hell, does anyone know which JD she goes to? I go to one of those

The one I go to is out of town, it she joined mine I'd burn it to the ground. Shirl doesn't fear prison.
Take me with you honestly I need glasses to see a few meters in front of me but I'll know Jeff from a mile away, vile clothing, oblong head and cackle. Pray for your fellow dab, dabs.

Reactions: 11
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point
Omg the George I was there 3 nights a week remember that mad scary bouncer Nicky Nicky man head the original

Reactions: 5
Hahaha oh the George! I regularly got barred for the night from there
£1 pints and drinks were dangerous! Back when moorlane was good!

Reactions: 3
go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights

Was she a bit of a victim? The way she is now I just imagine she turned a bit when she left school.

Omg I’m dying to know who you are we could actually be mates

go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights
hahaha mmmmm I always got a battered sausage. Aw the fish bar is called something else now isn’t it

considering jeff bums Crosby I never saw her on a night out there ever

Fuck off i am screaming

Same!!
I might start going round shouting blairrrrrrr like that woman who lost her parrot Chanel
It’s called lin’s takeaway now!
hahahha Jeff was probably hanging round where the maricourt kids drank to find new mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.