Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's saying she gets recognised, I mean firstly... ye you're wearing SCOUSE BIRD earrings you daft mop and secondly you're easy to spot because you're filming yourself constantly whether it's walking down a random street or by yourself at a restaurant or in the middle of a festival when you're supposed to be having fun (if you're filming that much of it surely you're just doing it all for social media - which is what a lot of people feel the need to do these days) so yeah it's going to draw a bit of attention isn't it. You're not a celeb hun please stop acting like the whispers are a good thing 😫
I’m not surprised she gets recognised. Let’s face it she stands out looking like a badly dressed drag queen
Daft mop 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if she will post tomorrow that hundreds of people asked her where she got her outfit from 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised she gets recognised. Let’s face it she stands out looking like a badly dressed drag queen
Daft mop 🤣🤣🤣
Her hair tonight was mop-esque wasn't it though 🤣😭🤣😭🤣

Daft mop 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how many hundreds of people there will be asking were she got her outfit from 🤔
I'd ask the question so I could swerve the shop 🤣🤣 paired with those lumberjack boots and bumbag just makes me wanna say ...Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm mortified for her going on about how much she gets recognised, like she is an actual celeb. It's bad behaviour that. Like, why would you even say that? She's always had an ego and I didn't think it could get bigger but there it is. Wow. She's gonna be charging for selfies next. What an absolute tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soz I just had to come on one more time before bed just to say what the duck was that outfit. Just settled down to go asleep and them WW2 boots popped into my head. She needs to throw herself into the trench she dug them out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm mortified for her going on about how much she gets recognised, like she is an actual celeb. It's bad behaviour that. Like, why would you even say that? She's always had an ego and I didn't think it could get bigger but there it is. Wow. She's gonna be charging for selfies next. What an absolute tool.
She’s not even Z list I’m a celebrity material. She’s a nobody. But in her narcissistic mind she actually thinks she’s the bollocks

Soz I just had to come on one more time before bed just to say what the duck was that outfit. Just settled down to go asleep and them WW2 boots popped into my head. She needs to throw herself into the trench she dug them out of.
bleeping hell if they’d sent Jeff and NMH after Hitler. He’d have surrendered in an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not even Z list I’m a celebrity material. She’s a nobody. But in her narcissistic mind she actually thinks she’s the bollocks
The only TV show I could imagine her on is naked attraction tbh. All the cocks come on display she cackles like mad then like the full Andy from little Britain she is says “I want that one”. Followed by more cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only TV show I could imagine her on is naked attraction tbh. All the cocks come on display she cackles like mad then like the full Andy from little Britain she is says “I want that one”. Followed by more cackling
Remember Blind Date. Just imagine a poor bastard standing there and Jeff pops out from behind the partition 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am bleeping crying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been going the krazy house since 1988 and knew everyone over the years. A mate of mine told me that Jeff was,”one of us “

“remember her on k2?”
No. Not at all, unless she was in the middle of all the noncey students from Kent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she's so desperate for cock that the show will be over in about 2 mins 🤣
"this cock is comin home with me, see yaaaa! 👋" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had a date the other week on her driveway-where all those tit plastic flowers are, apparently sat out drinking all night with him. I’d say he went to the caravan with her too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She had a date the other week on her driveway-where all those tit plastic flowers are, apparently sat out drinking all night with him. I’d say he went to the caravan with her too.
How do you Know? I unfollowed her a few weeks ago, can’t cope with the smug face and fake laugh anymore. Can’t even hate watch the desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gets recognised?? Let me be clear, no one in the entertainment industry knows who she is. No one.
Exactly, and this is why she is so deluded, she can’t differentiate between an actual famous person being recognised, and a person who has their grid all over Twitter getting recognised. Anyone with a familiar face can be “recognised” but not necessarily for good reasons.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she is hungover but can’t say she’s hungover as she’s got all those drinks to flog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, and this is why she is so deluded, she can’t differentiate between an actual famous person being recognised, and a person who has their grid all over Twitter getting recognised. Anyone with a familiar face can be “recognised” but not necessarily for good reasons.
Don't get me wrong, I've not found this out by showing people her posts, it's by showing people tattle 😂 This site is my backstage entertainment.

Reactions: 9
Hey Dabs!
Haven't been on here for a while, loving the c&a comments on Jeff's dress 🤣🤣

How scruffy is she being in bed in said dress after she's been at a sweaty even all evening 🤢 DISGUSTANG!

Wonder if we'll see her tagged in all these selfies she's been asked for 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.