Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Dabs!
Haven't been on here for a while, loving the c&a comments on Jeff's dress 🤣🤣

How scruffy is she being in bed in said dress after she's been at a sweaty even all evening 🤢 DISGUSTANG!

Wonder if we'll see her tagged in all these selfies she's been asked for 🤣🤣
I am eagerly waiting for her to repost all those selfies 👀 I feel like the post was more of a beg... If you see me please come and ask for a photo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just legged it’s here to say about her lying in bed wearing the outfit she’s been rolling round a bleeping field in. Fuckin minty 🤢 must stink off sweat BO ciggy smoke disco fanny stale ale urghhh perish the thought

why isn’t she getting up on a bank hol to take her kid out or spend the day in the house playing baking making a den etc

And that coffee 🤢 I’ve had a sleepless night over line of duty and I’m fucked but I’d rather walk round like a zombie all day than touch a ‘glass of PINK COFFEE’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf she probably did get recognised.... recognised as the ONLY living human that would wear those HORRIFIC blue sunglasses.

She has the worst dress sense I have ever seen. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just legged it’s here to say about her lying in bed wearing the outfit she’s been rolling round a bleeping field in. Fuckin minty 🤢 must stink off sweat BO ciggy smoke disco fanny stale ale urghhh perish the thought

why isn’t she getting up on a bank hol to take her kid out or spend the day in the house playing baking making a den etc

And that coffee 🤢 I’ve had a sleepless night over line of duty and I’m fucked but I’d rather walk round like a zombie all day than touch a ‘glass of PINK COFFEE’
Isn't she a proper screff! The way she is so open about it as well, honestly baffles me! Ugh.

You wouldn't think she had a child it's mind boggling. Couldn't cope with that fridge 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she is a sheow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon opening a city centre shop that has no customers is a sign of personal failure too. Hey I don’t make the rules but it is what it is 🤷‍♀️
What do the rules say about a deep feeling of pity & second-hand embarrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going on about how you’ve made a mil then showing off sneaking a miniature into a gig 🤡 She could spend all her dollar behind the bar, you know being as the entertainment industry is on its arse after this past year 🤷🏻‍♀️
Came here to say this she’s bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 10
So she's saying she gets recognised, I mean firstly... ye you're wearing SCOUSE BIRD earrings you daft mop and secondly you're easy to spot because you're filming yourself constantly whether it's walking down a random street or by yourself at a restaurant or in the middle of a festival when you're supposed to be having fun (if you're filming that much of it surely you're just doing it all for social media - which is what a lot of people feel the need to do these days) so yeah it's going to draw a bit of attention isn't it. You're not a celeb hun please stop acting like the whispers are a good thing. Even if the CEO of a massive chain walked in front of me I doubt I'd be assed, so why would anyone care that they've seen someone with a gift shop full of crap, who mainly steals other people's posts and advertises cam girls (not to mention dresses like they've throw on a bunch of tit from Oxfam) 😫
All those selfies with people.... not seen 1 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was clearly off her face yesterday, state of it! Wonder if those drinks prevent comedowns!

She probably hasn’t got a hangover because she’s still spangled.
Probably bang on.

Also when you’re in your mid thirties it’s a bit early in the day to declare yourself hangover free. In my experience older you get, the later in the day the hangovers kick in...

Reactions: 19
Wonder when she’s opening her coffee bar in the shop? Come get ya farmfoods Koffee! Tenner a cup in a duck The Tories mug. Sit outside and watch people walk by to a good shop, like oxfam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does my head in y’know because I really did used to like her, even after she “revealed” herself, and I think I can pinpoint the change right when she got divorced. She did a complete 180 and turned into some absolute desperado part time ma and her content became absolutely abysmal. It’s like the divorce changed her.

Oh and I once held open a door for her and her mates and they barged in without even looking at me or saying thank you. So that didn’t help. Kip of all of them thinking they’re someone. The mean girls of Liverpool thinking everyone loves them when actually everyone hates them

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Was she in bed this morning wearing yesterday’s outfit? Oh my god, can’t say I’ve never woken up in clothes from the night before but I defo wouldn’t want anyone knowing about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was she in bed this morning wearing yesterday’s outfit? Oh my god, can’t say I’ve never woken up in clothes from the night before but I defo wouldn’t want anyone knowing about it!
Same 🤢 I’ve been in some absolute states but I ALWAYS at least put some PJs on and rub a face wipe over my eyes even if it’s 5 in the morning

Reactions: 13
She does my head in y’know because I really did used to like her, even after she “revealed” herself, and I think I can pinpoint the change right when she got divorced. She did a complete 180 and turned into some absolute desperado part time ma and her content became absolutely abysmal. It’s like the divorce changed her.

Oh and I once held open a door for her and her mates and they barged in without even looking at me or saying thank you. So that didn’t help. Kip of all of them thinking they’re someone. The mean girls of Liverpool thinking everyone loves them when actually everyone hates them
Same, I can’t believe I used to think well of this person. It makes me wonder was she always a twit and we just didn’t notice or did she become a twit during the divorce.

it all went to tit when she shagged that Jake. Thread 1 tried to warn her as well. Tattle is not the enemy hun.

Totally agree with this! The turning point for me was the emotionless ‘my marriage is over’ video and then begging for dick pics the day after!

Same, I can’t believe I used to think well of this person. It makes me wonder was she always a twit and we just didn’t notice or did she become a twit during the divorce.

it all went to tit when she shagged that Jake. Thread 1 tried to warn her as well. Tattle is not the enemy hun.
And yes shagging Jake sent her further down in my estimation!! What a whopper!

Reactions: 9
Remember when she said Cora won the womb lottery 😂😂😂then proudly shows us all that manky fridge with not even a sausage for a kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s sold out with this!! I’m quite happy having a stable long term career and the 2 week holiday with my husband and kids - wouldn’t change it for the world.

The “hottie” t shirt from years ago shows she’s not changed- always had a high opinion of herself.she might physically look better now but hasn’t realised as she’s grown up that’s she’s be a lot more attractive if she didn’t have such an ugly, arrogant personality.

loved the story earlier in the week about the printed clothes selling well- I’m yet to see anyone in Liverpool wearing a SB slogan top or earrings- swear down!
So inspiring... I would rather smash my career ‘5 days a week’ than be a cam girl Jeff and have pics out there of me I have no control over.

Sure she was on her own there with her little Jimmy Krankie friend chanting Jeremy Corbyn. Still amazes why she’s still bumming a fella who looks like a cross between a scrotum and the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones.
That girl literally looks like someone’s Nan 😂😂😂😂. Can someone come and get Nana Zoe please from the tent, she’s in danger of breaking a hip.

Tbf she probably did get recognised.... recognised as the ONLY living human that would wear those HORRIFIC blue sunglasses.

She has the worst dress sense I have ever seen. Period.
Why has she gone on about it on multiple stories. ‘I GeT rEcOgNiZeD mE’. Absolute meff. Feel absolutely ashamed for her. She stinks of desperation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.