Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she for real with that outfit? She's making my head wreck. She needs to stop now.

Reactions: 8
Even then big names don't make much from it, insta is just a vehicle for other revenue streams. Nice for freebies and holiday money but it doesn't pay the bills. I know a D&G model with a collosal following, great career, but says insta literally only pays for his gym membership and KFC money!

Congrats on getting blocked by Home Bargains btw 😂
My proudest moment! Didn’t even have to leave a comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really considers herself representational of 30 year olds? An old bum bag with a shapeless C&A dress designed in 1983, an anorak and hobnailed boots? Nature may be healing but my retinas are burning.
That bleeping outfit. She looks like she should be sitting on a park bench with that bottle in her hand, shouting at pigeons

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My proudest moment! Didn’t even have to leave a comment 😂
Omg I need to hurry up and read the Truff thread 👀😂

She's literally just said on her feed she only drinks when she's out yet has a fridge full of ale and drank while her child was sat there with her. And why does she keep telling us about these bleeping hangover can drinks and showing us she drinks them, ye okay Jeff we know, we know you're constantly out on the lash and we know you drink them, you don't have to maintain eye contact every time you neck one. Also, when are you seriously with your child, I don't like to comment on it. But my ma used to lash me in everyone's every weekend when I was younger to go out and it's bleeping abhorrent. Spend time with your kid or she will remember who was there when she was younger and swerve you in the long run ye nit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually said this on here the other day!!! I said she might be a mum but she’s not a single mum she’s single and a mum she’s well reading here!! Hi Jeff
And too say she has that child 50% of the time is a bare faced bleeping lie. Once a fortnight if she’s lucky

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The fake laugh is back. Soooo hilarious that someone confiscated her selfie stick but she wins with the smuggled hair gin. She really is 30 something going on 13 isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
50:50
She really considers herself representational of 30 year olds? An old bum bag with a shapeless C&A dress designed in 1983, an anorak and hobnailed boots? Nature may be healing but my retinas are burning.
The only thing she’s representing is waking up late hearing the bin wagons. She looks like she’s grabbed her dads work boots, her mums lunch duty coat and got entangled in someone’s seatbelt legging it up the street to catch them up. Then after the thirsty work of running took the bottle straight out of her neighbours hand who was bringing the shopping in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening my beautiful DAB's! Wow the last few days I think Jeff is losing it on a men*al scale. Her behaviour is even more erratic than ever before.

1) She says the shop is always rammed with customers, I must have walked past about 20-30 times last week and only ever saw 2 people inside
2) She says she rarely drinks, yet her fridge is FULL of alcohol
3) Where is Cora
4) Why is there no evidence of children's food/drink in the fridge and no sign of her
5) Why does she state she has Cora 50/50 of the time? This is clearly no true, it must now be common knowledge that Paul is the sole custodian of her. It broke my heart to hear the other day that Cora refuses to go to Steph when she does the 'rare' school run. It is widely known Steph has NO love nor affection for that child or been a mother
6) If Point 5 was the case then why does she NEVER post any parenting stories/quotes or as a so called influencer then promote children's stuff
7) Why has she now joined forces for an 'x rated' agency asking for models of ALL ages and on their website it is clearly something like babestation, so this so called mother who has morals is now happily promoting x rated stuff
8) Someone who 'allegedly' DESPISES the Tories and everything they stand for, HAS accepted an invitation to the GOVERNMENT yes GOVERNMENT tester event today at Sefton Park! She cannot dislike the tories as she has accepted their invite for the gig!
9) Why does she think people in their 30's dress like that

I am really sorry but I have come to the end of my tether with her. She is the most hor*ible, disgusting sl*g I have EVER known! Cora is going to grow up been fu*ked in the head by the mentally narcisstic behaviour of her so called mother! A disgrace to all.

Thank You!

Mike Hunt x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine going on about how you’ve made a mil then showing off sneaking a miniature into a gig 🤡 She could spend all her dollar behind the bar, you know being as the entertainment industry is on its arse after this past year 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The hospitality business has suffered more than most during the pandemic, now is their time to start recovering and our millionaire is sneaking in gin so she doesn’t have to pay for one 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think we give her too much credit actually calling her a mum!
I actually said this on here the other day!!! I said she might be a mum but she’s not a single mum she’s single and a mum she’s well reading here!! Hi Jeff

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🙈 she’s slurring! Please tel me it’s all an act!
Absolute cringe!
Do we think she’ll post about her hangover tomorrow before she remembers she isn’t supposed to have one cos she necked a couple of those drinks she sells?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her stories are car cash. She's an absolute show. Why oh why is she so proud of smuggling a sample bottle of gin in? Hasn't she turned over a million? Scruff behaviour that. What a bell end. Can't cope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.