Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck would you go and stay in a caravan on your own then climb Moel Famue ALONE?! When you have a kid?! Bet Cora would have loved to have gone bless her. At least Jeff didn’t have to ask a stranger for a photo though.... a woman “spotted” her and she asked the woman.... fucks sake Jeff someone doesn’t just become your best mate like that! IT WAS A STRANGER. Soft cow

Reactions: 13
She says she was alone but I imagine there was an emergency Cureton in a cupboard with a Yankee candle and pack of sausages ready to go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she gone that caravan by herself?
Yes. She’s an absolutely disgraceful excuse of a mother
Genuinely baffled as to her relationship with her daughter. She seems such a cute little girl. Why would she not take her? Why become a mother if you're not going to raise the child yourself? I don't mean that in a horrible way, just curious as to what has gone on in her head to be the way she is now. She came across very caring and motherly when the little one was a baby. But I don't get the same vibes anymore. She is very crass and seems almost obnoxious and self obsessed. Weird.

Reactions: 15
Why world you walk up a mountain dressed like you’re going on the hitman and her in the late 80’s? Kip of her! Shop mustn’t be busy to be able to duck off to wales

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason we come here is to vent, because bullies and con artists should be called out. It provides us with validation that there is good in the world and that other people also recognise these undesirable traits in these, well, undesirable characters.

Tattle isn't a bullying forum. I've always been open in that I first came here to check there wasn't a forum about me, not because I was paranoid, but because I wanted to check that in a working world where I've constantly got people kissing my arse and telling me I'm wonderful, that I've not gotten deluded and am rubbing people up the wrong way. I stayed on Tattle beyond that because it was great to see that it's not just me who thinks this, especially when she's ripped off several friends of mine.

The Jefflets can rave as much as they want, leave them to it. It's only a matter of time before they end up here, and I'll be ready to welcome them with open, dusty ass, arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can confirm my reasons for venting on this site:

i did indeed used to like her. But the promoting of a blag antibodies test during a global pandemic was the point I could no longer support her.
I am riled by dishonest people and seeing someone DELIBERATELY mislead folks with regards to when she’s advertising something irritates me no end.

From a personal perspective the desperate underwear pictures and slag posts remind me of myself in my early 20s and it does make me cringe for myself so to a certain extent the point people make about people only slag you coz they hate themselves has an element of truth. But it’s not jealousy, it’s “Jesus Christ please stop it’s showing me what a twit I used to be”. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 15
I’d like it placed on public record that I am categorically not jealous of scousebird. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.

Reactions: 3
I think people may have got the impression Jeff might not have been the best mum in the world when she used to film herself saying she couldn’t be arsed getting out of bed to make cora’s breakfast, or made Cora hit a picture of herself on a piñata or gave her some chocolates with the word slut on 🧐

Aside from all that, I really do hope you are right and that Cora is happy. She is a lovely little girl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but why is she acting like she’s ran the London marathon coz she’s climbed up a bleeping HILL 🤣🤣🤣 10k steps is she for real, isn’t that what most people aim to do on a regular day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but why is she acting like she’s ran the London marathon coz she’s climbed up a bleeping HILL 🤣🤣🤣 10k steps is she for real, isn’t that what most people aim to do on a regular day?
She should be able to get at least 30,000 steps walking around her empty shop, taking videos all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.
I see your point Dot Cotton but the fact is that it is well known she has minimum contact with Cora.

The times she does have her, rather that posting about the most precious thing in her life and sharing memories like I do of my little one she just posts memes about cock!

Also is it right to give a young child a piñata of themselves for their birthday so they can smash it up?

Is it right that she tells her daughter to cook her own breakfast, and we literally mean cook with pans etc whilst mummy lies in bed with used tampons on the floor?

Is it right that she gives Cora gifts with the words Slut on etc?!

Child Services would have a field day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.