Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 528301What a coincidence. I’ve got a pic of her running down piss alley trying to drag people into jeffs shop
Diaries, girls, diaries!! Get yer diaries before they’ve flown into the £1 basket next to the mouldy cream eggs!

On Saturday when soooo many people are turning up to the newest freak show shop in town, those diaries will be off the shelves and into their Scouse Bird tote bags so quickly you’ll regret not getting one.

Also, how many pissed up blokes are gonna head to The Most Famous Shutters In Merseyside (in Jeff’s opinion) to piss up against them? The tit design is just target practice.

Zero interactions but on Saturday it’ll be their best seller for hot tubs and paddling pool parties 🦩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Diaries, girls, diaries!! Get yer diaries before they’ve flown into the £1 basket next to the mouldy cream eggs!

On Saturday when soooo many people are turning up to the newest freak show shop in town, those diaries will be off the shelves and into their Scouse Bird tote bags so quickly you’ll regret not getting one.

Also, how many pissed up blokes are gonna head to The Most Famous Shutters In Merseyside (in Jeff’s opinion) to piss up against them? The tit design is just target practice.
Thanks for the advice!! Noted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a soft bleep, does she not realise people who work for Wetherspoons probably aren't Tories? I fully support local businesses but I also love a cheap drink and snack the week before payday so won't be boycotting it any time soon.
Wonder if she boycotts Next and Warburton's too as they are large Tory doners.
My first comment after months of lurking so please be kind! I love supporting local and independent businesses...BUT where I live in a small suburb of Manchester the local business owners are the ones driving round in Range Rovers, kids at private school and having holidays in the Caribbean 3 times a year (obviously pre-COVID). The people who work at the local Wetherspoons are the ones getting the bus, living from day to day and having a week in Rhyl in a caravan if they’re lucky! I’ve got absolutely nothing against people making a success of themselves but I don’t see a difference in lining a big corporations pockets or the local millionaire just because he owns an ‘independent’ gin bar! We’re not all world beaters, some of us just work at the checkout at massive corporations like Asda or behind the bar at Spoons. I don’t agree with big conglomerates having a monopoly on the market but we can’t deny that they employ a lot more people than the local hipster bar that charges ridiculous prices to have a burger served on a slate or wooden block (just put it on a bleeding plate!!) Neither of them are wrong but I’m not gonna boycott Wetherspoons under the guise of being a liberal or some misplaced morals, some of my mates feed their kids with their Sports Direct wage!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My first comment after months of lurking so please be kind! I love supporting local and independent businesses...BUT where I live in a small suburb of Manchester the local business owners are the ones driving round in Range Rovers, kids at private school and having holidays in the Caribbean 3 times a year (obviously pre-COVID). The people who work at the local Wetherspoons are the ones getting the bus, living from day to day and having a week in Rhyl in a caravan if they’re lucky! I’ve got absolutely nothing against people making a success of themselves but I don’t see a difference in lining a big corporations pockets or the local millionaire just because he owns an ‘independent’ gin bar! We’re not all world beaters, some of us just work at the checkout at massive corporations like Asda or behind the bar at Spoons. I don’t agree with big conglomerates having a monopoly on the market but we can’t deny that they employ a lot more people than the local hipster bar that charges ridiculous prices to have a burger served on a slate or wooden block (just put it on a bleeding plate!!) Neither of them are wrong but I’m not gonna boycott Wetherspoons under the guise of being a liberal or some misplaced morals, some of my mates feed their kids with their Sports Direct wage!
Ye I get this! I’m all for shop local support local but I’m never gonna boycott the big chains like u say, it pays people’s wages

I reckon she’s gonna get a megaphone soon and stand in piss alley like that shop on bold street where they sell dead cheap clothes and the woman’s voice booms over the tannoy. Is that even still there? I know they have one in Birkenhead today Christ help us.
Roll up roll up, get your pink latte and five free diaries *cackle*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not normally a fan of commenting on things people can’t help but my god that forehead never fails to amaze me 😂 so has she got her hair done now or just the lashes cos it still looks horrendous, go back to brunette pronto Heff

• Haha
Did you hear her her say she was having her yellow hair done. Obviously a little dig at tattle. What happened to the “I know it exists, it’s just not in my world” shite when she swore she never read here in that vid she did kissing Kate hayes arse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you hear her her say she was having her yellow hair done. Obviously a little dig at tattle. What happened to the “I know it exists, it’s just not in my world” shite when she swore she never read here in that vid she did kissing Kate hayes arse?
I switched it off before the end of her talking, too early for an assault on the senses like that

I meant to add that my dear Mr SpiceWeasel has been doing some contracting for the large online retailer, and sent me a text yesterday saying ‘Jeff wants me to work on Thursday is that okay with you’ I was dying 🤣🤣 daren’t tell him why I thought it was so funny though he’ll think I’m even more weird than he already does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've still not gotten into town to see how long the queue is for Scouse Bird Shod, but I did see NMH getting out her car in Litherland earlier.

View attachment 528278
🤣 urgh I’m from litherland

That was when she called tattle a ‘cesspit of humanity’

what a bleeping Liberty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I got onto the yellow hair bit straight away!! The Meff

• Haha
Hahahaah it’s yellow now and it’ll remain yellow once it’s done.
Lock up your sons, Jeff is going to be a 20/10 later.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this is second day on the trot she hasn’t seen her kid. Must be lovely popping a kid out then spending ya days getting ya hair and eyelashes done haha duck sake. The shame of it! Literally not an ounce of guilt there at all. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 13
She proper reminds me of all those concert square sweats from the 1990’s. Also, making a cafe cos you’re not confident you can sell your tat! Wouldn’t she need a licence for people to drink that tit gin outside?

Last edited:
She proper reminds me of all those concert square sweats from the 1990’s. Also, making a cafe cos you’re not confident you can sell your tat! Wouldn’t she need a licence for people to drink that tit gin outside?
Imagine having that little confidence in your business that you decide to change it a mere two days into the world being open again 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes, very specific licences with very specific/tricky paperwork. I'm looking forward to seeing what her environmental health star rating is, she'll probably assure the inspector that she's washing the dishes in the shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.