Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Moschino belt reminds me of the little brasses in school as they had bags with that lettering on, obvs not real Moschino but from Frocks or some other shite shop on the first floor of St Johns (not my beloved Storm obvs), the ā€˜posherā€™ kids would get their jarg ones from hols in Turkey or somewhere.

Nasty mid 90s school memories unlocked here I never knew I had šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spend Ā£50 in the shop of shite and get a free miniature gin?? She has just gone on about spending Ā£45 in Too Faced and you get a full size make-up pallette. Full sized v miniature. Speaks volumes about her commercial mindset.

Reactions: 13
The inside out drinks FYI. Ā£4.80 from SB or Ā£3.50 direct from the supplier.
Hate to be sort of sticking up for Jeff but it is a piss take when suppliers also retail items to the general public and don't set their wholesale price low enough so that businesses can make their mark up without being more expensive than the actual supplier selling direct. One of our competitors does it and it just does them no favours. I can't find anyone else selling them to compare her price with?! Having said that, Jeff does sell everything else at over inflated prices so it wouldn't surprise me if she was able to sell them for Ā£3.50 but is trying to increase profit, don't know why I'm bothering writing this tbh šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I think Jeff would do better if she applied the lipstick to her lips instead of the outside of her lips... just an idea hun *blows a kiss*

Thereā€™s clearly not one customer in the shop. She keeps filming Williamson square.... I donā€™t think people drinking in the Shakespeare are gonna come in for a ā€˜Prosecco slagā€™ key ring Jeff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she switched to a full on face visor by the way, not even anything on it declaring her love for Corbyn or bleeping the tories/whetherspoons that sheā€™ll be able to sell.....u ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So everyone can see who it is talking into the phone. Now that everywhere is opening up and areas are busy she wants maximum exposure

Reactions: 8
Thereā€™s clearly not one customer in the shop. She keeps filming Williamson square.... I donā€™t think people drinking in the Shakespeare are gonna come in for a ā€˜Prosecco slagā€™ key ring Jeff.
Hahahaha ā€˜Prosecco slagā€™ keyring. bleeping dyinnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just spoke to a mate who went past three times today (not on purpose she works there) and she said there wasnā€™t a soul in there each time. She said Liverpool was buzzin but the shop was dead. Itā€™s weird, itā€™s as though people donā€™t wanna buy overpriced tat from Ali express?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hah I saw that comment and thought the same thing, yeah it looked so boss that I just walked past...

I translated this as ā€œguess what is the only item that sold in my shop todayā€
More like Iā€™ve sold duck all today but Iā€™m going to say one of my products is flyyyyin out so I can try get someone to buy it

Reactions: 7
Just spoke to a mate who went past three times today (not on purpose she works there) and she said there wasnā€™t a soul in there each time. She said Liverpool was buzzin but the shop was dead. Itā€™s weird, itā€™s as though people donā€™t wanna buy overpriced tat from Ali express?
I will be amaaaaaazed if itā€™s still there next year. I give her one Xmas in town. If not, Iā€™ll happily take my hat off to her because I genuinely donā€™t know who is buying this tit! Assumed it was wools when she was just online. Her Crosby shop was always dead.

Reactions: 18
I will be amaaaaaazed if itā€™s still there next year. I give her one Xmas in town. If not, Iā€™ll happily take my hat off to her because I genuinely donā€™t know who is buying this tit! Assumed it was wools when she was just online. Her Crosby shop was always dead.
She'll be surviving on tory loans at the moment (not getting a dig with that, I know plenty of businesses forced to do so). It's a false sense of security, she won't last when she's back on full rent, full rates, and bounce back loan repayments.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.