Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crocs are the actual worst fashion trend but I know people who work in kitchens and hospitals who say they literally are the comfiest shoe to wear for long shifts

Reactions: 12
omg THIS
She’s a bring others down to build herself up kind of person. This has literally just encapsulated everything I dislike about her.

Reactions: 13
But why does she need to advertise if she’s got massive queues already
Argh, my eyes! I wish she would employ a qualified graphic designer who could help her with her branding ffs. It’s all so amateurish.

Reactions: 15
Argh, my eyes! I wish she would employ a qualified graphic designer who could help her with her branding ffs. It’s all so amateurish.
Considering she has friends who are supposed to know about branding and marketing, hers is some of the worst I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 9
Lol the billboard says ‘local brands’- would that be the Spanish cleaning products, face masks from South Korea, Bomb Cosmetics from Bournemouth, Hairy Fanny pens from Wales I think the wholesaler is

Reactions: 21
9 comments within 5 hours congratulating her on the billboard 2 of which are from her mates. Out of over a hundred thousand people. What’s that tell ya about who’s interested in a scouse bird shop.

Reactions: 18
I’ve decided to see how many Jefflets can take the bait on her latest fb post about football. I hope she replies personally! I’m in the mood now!

If you say scran, I say SPHINCTER. Never used the word anyway as scran belongs in cringe corner with prin and lid, but now I just ASSociate the word with rectums now

Reactions: 14
She DOES get commission babes.... she just doesn’t like to publicise the fact coz she’s a sly fucker.
Urgh pisses me off so much if you’re gonna say this is a “job” at least do it fucking properly
Shouldn’t be giving face tune commission the amount of time she uses it

Soooooo. Having a looky at Aintree Gin fb. Absolutely NO photos of the gobshite

Reactions: 8
BIG NEWS DABS!!!!!!

MR B had to take a detour down piss alley while he was in town at 11 this mornin, he informed me that he looked into the shop of shite and she had *gasp* 2 CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOP!! I MEAN whaaaaaattt?? Know she said she had a queue most days but I didn't actually BELIEVE her! 2 people ey, proper rushed off ya feet levels that is, she prob needed a good sit down to recover once they were gone

Reactions: 16

Soz. Found one on some random stuff page out of 181 photos.

Cropped the fella out though

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.