Scousebird blogs #13 90s hair, shops a disgrace, gets her kid to smash herself in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo don’t remind me! John Lewis is still open I think, I’ll be fuming if I have to start paying to pee 🤣 I might just use jeffanys door!
Well it’s already been used by someone taking a dump so I’m sure she won’t mind you x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DABs I hardly ever post on this thread and am an ultimate lurking DAB. I’m from the West Midlands so no where near old Tory tuna flaps but I followed her for ages and this thread just has me in tears. I would so love to come up to Liverpool for a night out with you all when rona fucks out as you are genuinely some of the funniest people ever.
Don’t really know why I’m posting this but I’m going through a crappy breakup and this thread is just *chefs kiss* x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
DABs I hardly ever post on this thread and am an ultimate lurking DAB. I’m from the West Midlands so no where near old Tory tuna flaps but I followed her for ages and this thread just has me in tears. I would so love to come up to Liverpool for a night out with you all when rona fucks out as you are genuinely some of the funniest people ever.
Don’t really know why I’m posting this but I’m going through a crappy breakup and this thread is just *chefs kiss* x
Awwww come on in love, we’re all from all over the place but with a common hatred of this total shitshow xxx

Reactions: 13
Tory tuna flaps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we all ever went on a night out promise me I could have a lobster pot on the way home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for your warm welcome DABs! Swear down, honest to god, not even messin you lot are hilarious ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome and Tory tuna flaps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those chocolate bars are ridiculous aren't they, proper scraping the barrel 😂 who the duck would pay 500% of the normal price of something for a 2 second 'huh that's funny' before the wrapper gets ripped off and thrown in the bin. My fella probably wouldn't even notice it, many a time for Christmas etc I get a box of Celebrations for him to go with everything else and literally less than an hour later they've disappeared 😂 I find Valentines a bit cringe tbh and just feel like it's a day to make single people feel like tit but I got Mr SW a bottle of Absolut Vanilla and the aforementioned box of Celebrations for his present earlier from Tesco. So romantic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only decent thing going is the tin of Quality Street with your name on it and that’s it. Anyone seen the US Office where Stu from the hangover calls Jim ‘big tuna’ cos he had tuna salad on his first day 😂 that’s what I want to call Jeff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only decent thing going is the tin of Quality Street with your name on it and that’s it. Anyone seen the US Office where Stu from the hangover calls Jim ‘big tuna’ cos he had tuna salad on his first day 😂 that’s what I want to call Jeff
Ah yes but you can never have enough tins 😂 out of everything I was given for Christmas my favourite thing was a Reese's peanut butter cup shaped tin I know came from Lidl and cost £3.99 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, big tuna 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Me & mr ssw don’t do Valentine’s Day but if I bought him one of those chocolate bars he wouldn’t even then read the wrapper he’d then call me a head for spending a fiver on something you can get in the corner shop for a quid.

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon if I bought me fella a £5 bar of dairy milk with ‘knight in grey trackies’ on he’d tell me to leg it

• Haha
Shop looks like a sex shop, especially with where it’s situated. On brand I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
QUOTE="Shesaidwhat?, post: 3834242, member: 112248"]
Me & mr ssw don’t do Valentine’s Day but if I bought him one of those chocolate bars he wouldn’t even then read the wrapper he’d then call me a head for spending a fiver on something you can get in the corner shop for a quid.
[/QUOTE]

Mr HoS said to me earlier he was thinking of getting me a personalized box of orange twirls for mother's Day & the first thing I thought of was Tuna flaps scam 🙈

Shop looks like a sex shop, especially with where it’s situated. On brand I guess
Omg I know it reminds me like something in Amsterdams saucy quarter 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.