Scousebird blogs #13 90s hair, shops a disgrace, gets her kid to smash herself in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread. As always I’m going to celebrate by rocking my DAB jacket, lobbing a dusty bath bomb in the bath and a big glass of Scouse turd gin
Just kidding I’m drinking Tanqueray and fever tree blood orange soda (don’t like tonic water)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning my gorgeous fellow DABs, just been catching up on the dirty dogs socials.

So Cora is in 'isolation' again that is her code word for i don't give a sh*t and don't love this girl, I neglect her and wish she wasn't mine!

Right onto the shop......I am actually speechless....

Even though I don't have that sort of money but has anyone been window shopping into one of those really posh shops in London where there is like 2 items on each rail and more space than product? And where they don't even have a price tag on that stuff!

Well her shop is just like that...except everything is fukin tat and it looks absolutely terrible, it makes poundland look like Harrods!

Can we please run a bet as to when she will go into liquidation??

I am going for November 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning my gorgeous fellow DABs, just been catching up on the dirty dogs socials.

So Cora is in 'isolation' again that is her code word for i don't give a sh*t and don't love this girl, I neglect her and wish she wasn't mine!

Right onto the shop......I am actually speechless....

Even though I don't have that sort of money but has anyone been window shopping into one of those really posh shops in London where there is like 2 items on each rail and more space than product? And where they don't even have a price tag on that stuff!

Well her shop is just like that...except everything is fukin tat and it looks absolutely terrible, it makes poundland look like Harrods!

Can we please run a bet as to when she will go into liquidation??

I am going for November 2021.
I think more like February, but only because the courts arent running at normal speed so commercial evictions are taking longer.

Well done to our girl Shirl for the title @TheGhostofShirleyBallas with 26 likes *chefs kiss* 🤣🤣🤣 as you were darling DABs

Can someone do a TLDR please cackle cackle hard swallow cackle
Oh girls, what an honour
strictly-judge-shirley-ballas-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was gonna go along burbo bank on the bike today but might do a long one into town for the big grand opening to get some essential bleeping hot chocolate flakes and shout abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how the grand opening shitshow went this morning in the middle of a global pandemic
She’s still writing boring repetitive tweets tho. She must be rushed of her feet with people fighting in the aisles for hot chocolate pepto bismol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey girls hope yall good 👍

Not been on here in moons but just had a nosey on Jeff's page to see what been going down and wondered why is she saying that new shop is in L1 🤔💁‍♀️ I wouldn't class that piss stained side street as L1 it bleeping stinks 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Not been on here in moons but just had a nosey on Jeff's page to see what been going down and wondered why is she saying that new shop is in L1 🤔💁‍♀️ I wouldn't class that piss stained side street as L1 it bleeping stinks 😳
I thought the same....L1 is John Lewis hun - bet they sell pink hot chocolate too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same....L1 is John Lewis hun - bet they sell pink hot chocolate too 🤣
Exactly! L1 is lovely, like a nice shopping experience i think especially at Christmas haha 😊 Stupid cow she's just "in town" and just abouts at that!! L1 ppfft keep dreaming Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dream come true for Jeff. A piss stained shop in a piss stained side street so that piss flaps can mAkE hEr nExT MiLLiOn.

• Haha
No updates yet she must be rushed off her feet! Hopefully Liverpool city council will shut her down! On another note am sure she would have to reapply to council for liquor licence with it being a different council now and if it’s a personal licence wouldn’t she have to be on the premises whenever they are open?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No updates yet she must be rushed off her feet! Hopefully Liverpool city council will shut her down! On another note am sure she would have to reapply to council for liquor licence with it being a different council now and if it’s a personal licence wouldn’t she have to be on the premises whenever they are open?
Someone report her please, would love that x

Reactions: 10
View attachment 422213
Sure she’s just ripped this off and put a scummy twist on it
That’s all she does. Rips other people’s tweets off. I remember when I was following her I put a comment on one of her posts. She didn’t even like it or anything. Lo and behold she tweeted said comment a few days later to take the credit for it herself

• Wow
  • Angry
The L1 thing is pissing me off. You may as well be in St John’s cause you’re no closer to L1 than you are to there.
Whatever happened to her working with New Look in L1

The L1 thing is pissing me off. You may as well be in St John’s cause you’re no closer to L1 than you are to there.
Whatever happened to her working with New Look in L1
Didn't she reckon it all got stopped cos of lockdown? More like they realised they don't want her to be the face of anything and dropped her.

That’s all she does. Rips other people’s tweets off. I remember when I was following her I put a comment on one of her posts. She didn’t even like it or anything. Lo and behold she tweeted said comment a few days later to take the credit for it herself
Has no fuckin shame does she.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god DABs I’ve just been past her shop. She was dancing away (if you can call it that). I tried to take a pic but Rob give me the evil eye 😂😂. She’s got pink flamingos in the window. The whole things an eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.