Scousebird blogs #13 90s hair, shops a disgrace, gets her kid to smash herself in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she’s all of a sudden saying don’t name unnecessary trips do click and collect or on lkne
Oh my god DABs I’ve just been past her shop. She was dancing away (if you can call it that). I tried to take a pic but Rob give me the evil eye 😂😂. She’s got pink flamingos in the window. The whole things an eyesore
any customers???! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The L1 thing, isn’t she just referring to the postcode of central Liverpool or has she actually said “Liverpool One”? Not defending her btw 🤣

Reactions: 3
The L1 thing, isn’t she just referring to the postcode of central Liverpool or has she actually said “Liverpool One”? Not defending her btw 🤣
i think it’s more she’s banging on as if she’s bought the Debenhams stop cos she’s so successful and amazing and look at me I’m in town...L1 when she’s actually in a stinking side street off M&S

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god DABs I’ve just been past her shop. She was dancing away (if you can call it that). I tried to take a pic but Rob give me the evil eye 😂😂. She’s got pink flamingos in the window. The whole things an eyesore
Any sign of NMH or the annoying green haired skivvy 🤔

• Haha
There is nothing unique about that shop at all. There’s 10s of other shops around town that sell the same stuff. There’s one on bold street and it’s well better.

Reactions: 11
This is why she’s all of a sudden saying don’t name unnecessary trips do click and collect or on lkne

any customers???! 🤣🤣
There were two girls in there. Not sure whether they were customers or Jeffs hangers on. I had to unfollow her a few weeks ago, she was getting on my last nerve.

Any sign of NMH or the annoying green haired skivvy 🤔
Nah didn’t see them two in there, and you can hardly miss them 😂

• Haha
30k rent! Proper astounds me how she’s still going! Who is buying this tit 🤣🤯🤯
30k seriously!? Bloody ell that's a lot but I suppose I single handedly keep marksies going buying percys and other vegan shite. The amount of big name shops that have had to shut down in town 👀

Reactions: 12
30k seriously!? Bloody ell that's a lot but I suppose I single handedly keep marksies going buying percys and other vegan shite. The amount of big name shops that have had to shut down in town 👀
My beloved topshop 😩

how is her shop of shite 1) still going? 2) opening up new in town? 🥴
Deffo something dodgy behind the scenes.

Reactions: 17
My beloved topshop 😩

how is her shop of shite 1) still going? 2) opening up new in town? 🥴
Deffo something dodgy behind the scenes.
BHS, Debenhams!?! All the free places for a posh piss are gone. Thank God the Metquarter is still going, getting eyeballed on the way in by security like 'lol u can't afford these prices I know you're only here for a slash'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to walk down that street by taking the wrong turn for the bus. I meant to go down the next one down by TKMAXX and M&S. I have never walked down there intentionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BHS, Debenhams!?! All the free places for a posh piss are gone. Thank God the Metquarter is still going, getting eyeballed on the way in by security like 'lol u can't afford these prices I know you're only here for a slash'
Nooo don’t remind me! John Lewis is still open I think, I’ll be fuming if I have to start paying to pee 🤣 I might just use jeffanys door!

• Haha
I used to walk down that street by taking the wrong turn for the bus. I meant to go down the next one down by TKMAXX and M&S. I have never walked down there intentionally.
I think the last time I went down there, some head the ball come up to me and started singing Goodbye Ruby Tuesday in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.