Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's take a moment to appreciate that this nobody PAID a PR agency to get her some low rate press coverage. Money well spent, hey.
Sorry to contradict her husband *PAID* shes a bum lets not forget

The lovely little story about the caged animal was told by her hairdresser bff But not the first time ive heard since

Reactions: 11
HAHA omg preach DAB preach been there, swear down

Reactions: 6
Sorry to contradict her husband *PAID* shes a bum lets not forget

The lovely little story about the caged animal was told by her hairdresser bff But not the first time ive heard since
Damn sis the tea is HOT tonight

Tell us more

Reactions: 10
She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
Fuck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good shit.
I think it’s her hair that ages her more than anything else x

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else just go to a really scary place in their mind
YES, soon as I saw the words cage and bowl, only one thing sprung to mind not gonna lie- Human centipede never watched it all the way through but what I did watch was more than enough for me whole lifetime NGL

She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
Fuck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good shit.
Was she the one with blonde hair and brown?? I’d be fuming if I’d had all that work and looked like dog shit

Was she the one with blonde hair and brown?? I’d be fuming if I’d had all that work and looked like dog shit
Yep that's her. Just goes to show for some people money can't buy you class or a decent face.
Now that they're broke I wonder if her face looks like Gandhi's ballbag, for some if ya start and can't keep it up then it can sag worse than if ya didnt have it.

Reactions: 9
I was told through someone they was supposedly opening up a bar

Wonder what they call it ‘The cage’ springs to mind

No seriously though it’s mutton dressed as lamb, you cant stick a flower in an arse hole and call it a vase Once a skank always a skank....

Reactions: 12
His ex has remarried, seems very happy and is obv having the last laugh.
Could she not have kids, I’m sure I read one of her paid for pr articles, the subject of it being her dogs and how obsessed she was with them cos she couldn’t have kids. Also, who the fuck is John

Attachments

Rough as a hedgehogs arse

they are the gift that keeps on giving! the wrap dresses and tan tights in one of her pr photos. its like going back 15 years!

Reactions: 7
Whats his actual name cos I dont know their story (wasn't following Jeff in the early days) but was gonna say, was he a property developer or a pilot why was she lying about his profession and his name? He must have been into some real deep dodgy shit if she's not givin real details.

Think it was ‘Ade’ so Adrian/Aidan

Reactions: 5
Rough as a hedgehogs arse
His ex wife is actually proper lovely, well better than that iguana looking kite anyway.

She is toxic, not one person i know can say kind word about her. I cant believe i was even friends with her! Her family fell out with her and she even made mr tumnus turn his back on his own kids. See’s them once sometimes twice a year... hes pathetic the big greasy ball. Hats off to his ex wife for independently raising 3 kids without him they all turned out splendid

His name is adrian, maybe john is his stage name for when they do weird roll play

Reactions: 13
Mr Tumnus

Nice Cannes Monaco 20 miles between them
They rented a shithole whilst he was based in nice

They rented 2 bed flat in Liverpool
They own nothing except 40 pair louboutin (currently for sale)

hello sarah welcome back down to earth quwweeen now get ur ass to storm for a fabulous pair of louboutin look-likes

just gonna leave this here

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Fuckin helllll, must be like lookin in a mirror for her when she sees her in the papers
Just had a nose on facey now I know his name, god they're an odd pairing aren't they? Is he older than her like in his 50s?
She deffo doesn't age well and her tatts are awful.
Tried to start some Cheryl Cole-esque roses up her back thing but looks 100x shitter.

Karma is a bitch and she's finally unleashed her wrath on them for being shitty people.
Watch your back Jeff, she's comin for you next......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.