Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent start to the thread

I’m just deciding what to wear today and want to wear the lovely Sherpa denim jacket Mr SW got me for Christmas and debating the acceptability of double denim if the denims are different colours and wondering where Jimmy Corkhill disappeared to?

Reactions: 11
@Jimmy Corkhill would know the denim protocol and regulations! He wrote the handbook! Legend has it it’s more pages than the brexit deal

Reactions: 16
🤌 I’m sure when Jeff has a little browse she’ll have a hard time disagreeing with a lot of your facts

Sorry but I can’t cope with the lack of ‘ in Stephs but its presence in you’ve. I’d be getting a sharpie on that mug before bragging about it.

Love the new thread title 🤌🤌🤌

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Soz love, been on the roof again. For double denim, in my expert opinion, it all depends on the shade. Contrasting is fine and encouraged. Close in shades and you run the risk of looking mismatched. You could alway team with leather, to maximise the Corkhill effect though

Reactions: 23
Good to hear from you Jimmy, was worried about you

thanks for your expert advice I shall take it on board, seriously can see the Corkhill look being at the forefront of 2021 fashion, such a style icon

Reactions: 9
"You got the whole world in your hands". It sure would fit it those fucking spades. Fingers like Cumberlands.

Reactions: 16
I’m just sleeping off a hangover so I’m just commenting so I get notifications for this thread to catch up later. PS - Paul got that cat in the divorce.

Reactions: 18
I’m just sleeping off a hangover so I’m just commenting so I get notifications for this thread to catch up later. PS - Paul got that cat in the divorce.
My mum went back yesterday so we were letting off some steam, I had 2 bottles of Prosecco and we got a Chinese and I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a prawn cracker down my pyjama top. Feeling fresh as though it’s a Christmas miracle

Reactions: 10
A while ago she commented on Adam Rowe’s grotty bathroom tiles, she can’t talk with that dusty mingy paintwork!

Reactions: 8
My mum went back yesterday so we were letting off some steam, I had 2 bottles of Prosecco and we got a Chinese and I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a prawn cracker down my pyjama top. Feeling fresh as though it’s a Christmas miracle
Was it your real mum or are you a rent-a-daughter like Cora?

Reactions: 11
Eddie swerved us didn't he!! If it was even him in the first place like.
Love the thread title, superb round up as usual Sosig *chefs kiss*

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.