Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to all DABs old and new. I’m just have a sausage butty before doing a last minute dash. My sausages are cooked and there isn’t a Yankee candle in sight.

Jeff can do one. Hope she has tit Christmas. Let’s spread the joy dabs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas to all you fab DABs! I've been on tattle a while and this is the best thread ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m enjoying my last bit of peace and quiet with a coffee 🧘

Mr SpiceWeasel just came in and asked ‘what time is your mum getting here, will she act like she’s just trekked across Mozambique rather than driven an hour up the motorway like she usually does’ pissing myself 😂

PS we are her bubble 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m enjoying my last bit of peace and quiet with a coffee 🧘

Mr SpiceWeasel just came in and asked ‘what time is your mum getting here, will she act like she’s just trekked across Mozambique rather than driven an hour up the motorway like she usually does’ pissing myself 😂

PS we are her bubble 🤪
Ha ha ha ha ha screaming here!!! My mum does exactly the same when she’s driven down from the homeland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Anyone would think she’s walked 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha ha ha ha ha screaming here!!! My mum does exactly the same when she’s driven down from the homeland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Anyone would think she’s walked 🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 mine will have had sat nav on too despite having driven it at least 15 times now 🤪

the funny thing is cos it’s only tomorrow we can go and see the in laws now we are having to get up dead early and do pretty much the same drive but there and back before I come back and cook and she probs won’t even get up when we get back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and Santa brings you all what you wish for ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas DABS, Wools and any one else but Steph the meff. Don’t forget, you can still nip her shop for a bottle of gin before they shut (dearer than Hendricks) and wish her a merry Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas you dusty arsed witches, it's been a pleasure to get my kill at you all and truly a gift to find others who can see through Meffy Jeffy bollocksy Stephy. Have a good one. 💖🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas DABs! 🎅 🤶 🎄 hope you haven't been naughty or Santa may leave you a scouse bird diary in your stocking 😉

Rando. Thought/question, last time I had Christmas in Liverpool everyone had pickled onions with their Christmas Dinner, is this a Liverpool thing or something my in laws do? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas DABs 🎅🤶🎄🥂 I've just wrapped Micks keyboard and about to get on it with Dawn while waiting for the Barry lot.

Been MIA for a few weeks but have spent this arvo catching up... I've said it before but I'll say it again - you really do all make me scream. Loved the additions of the photos of those naturally plump lips shes always had.

Caught about 5 mins of her yesterday on a live and she honestly looked either half cut or she'd just had a bash on a lung 🥴 I'm all for a mid day tipple at xmas but not in work and not when you're trying to flog banana gin, whopper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Christmas DABs! 🎅 🤶 🎄 hope you haven't been naughty or Santa may leave you a scouse bird diary in your stocking 😉

Rando. Thought/question, last time I had Christmas in Liverpool everyone had pickled onions with their Christmas Dinner, is this a Liverpool thing or something my in laws do? 😅
I’d take pickled onions over sweetcorn on a roast any day. The Toby Carvery have them so I assume it’s normal. Not something I’ve had though

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Never had pickled onions on a roast but the mother in law put onion bhajis on it once 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
I am one of the least fussy people going but pickled onions are something I absolutely cannot cope with. I would cry if someone served them to me on a roast. Had to pick my way through a hot pot out of politeness my MIL had made once cos they were in there 🤮 they’re Irish though not Scouse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well dabs the mystery of where Cora is waking up on Christmas Day is revealed...

Reactions: 8
Well dabs the mystery of where Cora is waking up on Christmas Day is revealed...
Actually feel a bit sad for Jeff! But then again, I wouldn’t be taking turns with my ex. I’d be telling him she’s staying at home with her mum and he’s welcome to come over at 7am to watch her open her presents. Heck, neither of them are in relationships so kip on the couch if you must. The day I spend Xmas day without my kids is the day hell freezes over.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she shag the arse off it’s a wonderful life 💀

fair enough it’s festive but she’s watched it aba 20 times in the past week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.