Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep at an ex’s mothers house....sprouts, carrots and a Iceland frozen veg stir fry - traditional Christmas dinner 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell ‘stir try’ 😂 in my defence when I was typing that I was simultaneously stirring gravy and shouting at Mr SW to lay the table 😂

ah yes if you look back over the years in famous paintings of Christmas scenes from Tudor times etc there’s always an empty Iceland stir fry bag in the background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry DABs been cleaning like a fuckin demon and spending time with my mini me's making gingerbread and havin a dance party Christmas edition hehe. Now kids are in bed, gonna pop some of me pink prosecco and have a mince pie (or 3 🐽🐽😅) honest to god I love Xmas eve more than the day, Xmas day just stresses me the duck out but deffo gonna dress up, finally get to wear lippy for the first time in AAAAGES and eat lots of fit food (none that still clucks thank duck 😅)
Happy Christmas to my lil DAB faaaaamily, and hope 2021 is good to you all 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Raising a glass to all the DAB’s that have had me in stitches sometimes
Here’s to you all 💙💙

• Heart
Happy Christmas DABs, may you all wear your pyjamas from a pyjama subscription, scran the arse off the famous Scouse beverage Pumpkin Spice Latte from a bleep mug, admire your rampant rabbit Xmas card on the mantlepiece whilst writing in your diary telling people to swerve robbing yer pen. After a sumptuous Scouse roast with sweetcorn palate pleaser to the ravaging of anus main course, time to burn off the calories up the newest Scouse destination Moel Famau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Christmas DABs, may you all wear your pyjamas from a pyjama subscription, scran the arse off the famous Scouse beverage Pumpkin Spice Latte from a bleep mug, admire your rampant rabbit Xmas card on the mantlepiece whilst writing in your diary telling people to swerve robbing yer pen. After a sumptuous Scouse roast with sweetcorn palate pleaser to the ravaging of anus main course, time to burn off the calories up the newest Scouse destination Moel Famau.
‘from a bleep mug’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy Christmas DABs! 🎅 🤶 🎄 hope you haven't been naughty or Santa may leave you a scouse bird diary in your stocking 😉

Rando. Thought/question, last time I had Christmas in Liverpool everyone had pickled onions with their Christmas Dinner, is this a Liverpool thing or something my in laws do? 😅
Not sure if it’s a Scouse thing... BUT I’m from Liverpool and my mum always used to always put a three dish kinda thing on the table at Christmas dinner with pickled onions, piccalilli and I can’t remember the other one. Also my mate used to say she loved pickles and potato so maybe it is a Scouse thing x Oh just remembered (swear down honest to god not even messin (joke)) I bought pickled onions last week for Xmas day for the first time in the 18 years I’ve lived out of my parents house x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve only ever eaten pickled onions and picalilli at Xmas in a buffet scenario watching the telly in the night ie picalilli with sausage rolls/pork pies and onions with cheese and crackers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pickled onions on a roast 🤮they’re buffet food only in this part of Liverpool! Happy Christmas DABs & cheers for the laughs- I’m raising a glass of SB turps to you all- it smells just like the dock rd. Enjoy your Christmas and see you all at the SB sale

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To my favourite Dusty Arse witches, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Sorry I’ve been off grid. I’ve had a ball catching up. You’ve killed me off with the 90’s and 00’s talk 😂 gutted the 147 didn’t get a mention! Anyway, I better dash; I’m gonna surprise my Jackie and peel all spuds tonight, to save her a job tomorrow. I hope you all have the best day.
91D83887-0880-4235-9F3C-47A5B6081900.jpeg
Love to you all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So bloody happy I found this thread makes me howl daily. Merry Christmas DABs, raising a glass of rose to you all after finally sitting down from scrubbing the house top to bottom. It's almost like Santa is actually visiting tonight, don't want him to think I'm a scruffy bleep do I?! 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To my favourite Dusty Arse witches, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Sorry I’ve been off grid. I’ve had a ball catching up. You’ve killed me off with the 90’s and 00’s talk 😂 gutted the 147 didn’t get a mention! Anyway, I better dash; I’m gonna surprise my Jackie and peel all spuds tonight, to save her a job tomorrow. I hope you all have the best day. View attachment 359287Love to you all ❤
147? How about Chillies and the Town Hall

Reactions: 5
I’ve only ever eaten pickled onions and picalilli at Xmas in a buffet scenario watching the telly in the night ie picalilli with sausage rolls/pork pies and onions with cheese and crackers
Same! The only time it's acceptable is on NYE when ya eating your own body weight in meat, cheese and alllllll the carbs. Never any kind of pickle on a roast that's just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Picallili 😱 just don’t see how eating anything fluorescent can be healthy 🤣

Merry Christmas one and all to the DABs, if you need me I’ll be here in a food coma, will let you all know when my episode of My 600lb Life is gonna be on xoxo

• Haha
Picallili 😱 just don’t see how eating anything fluorescent can be healthy 🤣

Merry Christmas one and all to the DABs, if you need me I’ll be here in a food coma, will let you all know when my episode of My 600lb Life is gonna be on xoxo
I must point out that I have never eaten piccalilli and I am also thinking me and my friend are probably weirdos for eating pickles with a roast (albeit extremely rarely) hope I can be forgiven tho as I don’t eat rare sausages or peas and sweetcorn on a roast x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Piccalilli with the roast; the morning after you’ve had a big roast you shred the meat, squash some roasties with a load of veg and cook in a frying pan and that’s how you get bubble and squeak. Use a bit of fry light at the start and you’ve got a syn free and speed food hangover cure! Splodge on some piccalilli or gherkins and you’ve woken up your taste buds 👍🏼
It’s what Jesus was born for...

Pickled onions on a roast 🤮they’re buffet food only in this part of Liverpool! Happy Christmas DABs & cheers for the laughs- I’m raising a glass of SB turps to you all- it smells just like the dock rd. Enjoy your Christmas and see you all at the SB sale
Yessssssss! 🤌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.