Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on the socials as I found out she is a former Tory voter. I have this on very good authority. Obviously doesn't want to harm her sales with her own past 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me on the socials as I found out she is a former Tory voter. I have this on very good authority. Obviously doesn't want to harm her sales with her own past 🤣
this is what I don’t get...why be so over the top Labour to the point it’s embarrassing if that’s your past? Wouldn’t you not just not talk about politics let alone sell tit relating to it. Especially as she clearly has no actual knowledge about it and because people are aware of her past?!? This is why she’s on here balls deep in thread#10 cos of her inconsistencies and lies!

Reactions: 13
this is what I don’t get...why be so over the top Labour to the point it’s embarrassing if that’s your past? Wouldn’t you not just not talk about politics let alone sell tit relating to it. Especially as she clearly has no actual knowledge about it and because people are aware of her past?!? This is why she’s on here balls deep in thread#10 cos of her inconsistencies and lies!
Exactly, I wouldn't even normally comment on posts but the said post was taking the mick out of a 16 year old girl who was a Tory and said she had changed. Instead of building the poor girl up she was being pretty mean. It was her former housemate that told me, she also said she's not very nice to other females and a bit of a man lover 🙊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly, I wouldn't even normally comment on posts but the said post was taking the mick out of a 16 year old girl who was a Tory and said she had changed. Instead of building the poor girl up she was being pretty mean. It was her former housemate that told me, she also said she's not very nice to other females and a bit of a man lover 🙊
that’s proper bleep behaviour. Everyone’s entitled to a vote and it’s no ones business who that is or isn’t! It’s called democracy!
Scouse ma did the same. Ripped out out a lad with autism on Twitter Triggered cos he said he voted conservative. Considering she has an autistic daughter, you’d think she’d be a bit more aware. They all just uneducated dickheads who think if they shout over people the loudest they must be right on everything

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201213-182820.png
Screenshot_20201213-182835.png
Screenshot_20201213-183350.png
No real proof she voted conservative but she obviously hasn't always hated them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.