Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are absolutely right - I once got into a ‘discussion’ with a hun about some ridiculous thing hinch did - honestly it was like banging my head against a very thick plank. Anyway, ages after that I went to look at that Scottish-cleaning-man-who-lives-in-a-flat’s account (can’t remember his name now) after seeing his thread on here - and couldn’t find him. Switched accounts and there he was! Magic! He must’ve blocked me after seeing that I dared to not agree with the hinch army. Tosser.

edit: mario! That’s his name.
He’s a special kind of weirdo him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Recap -

Still barely any sign of her daughter except for the one time they watched TV together while she was sat drinking gin out of a plastic cup and straw, concealing that it was actually alcohol.

Her daughter made another cameo in the sweaty caravan she rode Jake in and that she pimps out on AirBnB. Again pouring herself a gin at the first opportunity.

Steph went for bottomless brunch with Nicky man head which turned into a full on bender.

Steph has been grafting pink hot chocolate in Crosby Village but claims she has sold the LOT and there is none left in the country.

She’s had a shower fitted to her new shop and claims it’s for the new skivvies.

Speaking of skivvies - the green haired skivvy has made a cameo in an Instagram story and the DABs fear she is back.

There was a brief conspiracy over whether Fat Rowe has unfollowed her but it seems that they’re still virtually scranning each other’s arse.

The anticipated Scouse Bird diaries were delayed for an awful long time and the van delivering them broke down, much to Jeff’s humour.

Steph has shocked the internet by informing us that she once worked 8am - 5pm in one day.

As well as duck The Tories merch, she is now stocking “duck The Sun” merch and not one penny is going to a Hillsborough charity.

Steph & Paul seem to be following each other again on socials and we hope it’s only to be amicable parents and not to relight their fire.

Steph was plugging an advent offer every day in December but hasn’t posted one in six days. According to MY advent calendar we’re still in December.

World War Hun has broke out as it appears Steph has thrown Eddie Fortune under the bus. Eddie Fortune is a local seller and Steph’s candles are being produced overseas and is charging a hell of a lot more.

Since WWH has broke out, Steph has addressed the nation by claiming she invented soy candles and is posting Michelle Obama quotes.

Eddie has now deleted the posts and gone silent but Tattle KeEpS rEcEiPtS soz Jeff 👹

We eagerly await to see if Eddie will be a DAB or use Steph in his stand up.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.
Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph

#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to ponce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Eddie Fortune - An actual comedian who has now started to sell candles which look lovely but Jeff plagiarised the lot.

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.
World War Hun 🤣 ❤ it.
Thank you @Belladonnababy for the new thread and @Sosig for the awesome TLDR, you KWEENS 👑 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You are absolutely right - I once got into a ‘discussion’ with a hun about some ridiculous thing hinch did - honestly it was like banging my head against a very thick plank. Anyway, ages after that I went to look at that Scottish-cleaning-man-who-lives-in-a-flat’s account (can’t remember his name now) after seeing his thread on here - and couldn’t find him. Switched accounts and there he was! Magic! He must’ve blocked me after seeing that I dared to not agree with the hinch army. Tosser.

Cleaning Hoarding with Mario 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeff’s only intention is to use everything and everyone for her own gain. She is a truly horrible person who puts on an act to either make money or get free stuff
She actually sees herself as a cut above all the little minions she has sucking up to her. She doesn’t even show any maternal instinct towards her own daughter. In Jeff’s world all that matters is Jeff. The only reason she done the food bank thing is because she thought she would gain financially from it, if people dropped donations off in her shop, then they might stop and buy some of her trash.
I only hope the mask comes off one day and every person who thinks she’s this lovely, down to earth woman will see her for what she really is. How any brand or company can work with her is beyond me. She’s disgusting
Bigger/paying brands won't work with her. That's why she can't get an agent.

I find it disgusting that she takes pride in that quote. She's vile!
Around the time this happened their was a studio rule, no phones when Claudia comes in. Not because she's a diva, because someone had taken a pic of her with no make up on and sold it to the press. She was having an awful time, then that bleeping ad went to air.

Are us DABs on each others instas or is it all super anon?

Reactions: 4
I was just scrolling through Twitter, minding my own business when someone who obviously hasn't got the widest variation when it comes to humour, retweeted a tweet from Wool Bird Probs. Didnt even bother to read the tweet but noticed her twitter pic? Is she trying to allude that that's what she looks like? Cos she looks a rough arse sheeow compared to that. Is she not trying to liken herself to Colleen still?

I remember the Holy unveil of when she decided to show herself off. I was expecting some pyar glamorous chick something Dezzy Scousewives-esque but she looks like something that's just rolled off of the first train at Runcorn after a heavy sesh. Grim her like isn't she

Mad that she created pink hot chocolate though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bigger/paying brands won't work with her. That's why she can't get an agent.

Around the time this happened their was a studio rule, no phones when Claudia comes in. Not because she's a diva, because someone had taken a pic of her with no make up on and sold it to the press. She was having an awful time, then that bleeping ad went to air.

Are us DABs on each others instas or is it all super anon?
I often wonder if I actually know any of you 🤣🤣 Kind of hope I do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just scrolling through Twitter, minding my own business when someone who obviously hasn't got the widest variation when it comes to humour, retweeted a tweet from Wool Bird Probs. Didnt even bother to read the tweet but noticed her twitter pic? Is she trying to allude that that's what she looks like? Cos she looks a rough arse sheeow compared to that. Is she not trying to liken herself to Colleen still?

I remember the Holy unveil of when she decided to show herself off. I was expecting some pyar glamorous chick something Dezzy Scousewives-esque but she looks like something that's just rolled off of the first train at Runcorn after a heavy sesh. Grim her like isn't she

Mad that she created pink hot chocolate though
I went to Birkenhead yesterday (not by choice) and it was my first time actually getting out the car and walking around there and it while it was full of absolute mutants, Jeff would have looked right at home there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went to Birkenhead yesterday (not by choice) and it was my first time actually getting out the car and walking around there and it while it was full of absolute mutants, Jeff would have looked right at home there 😂
That pyramids got some right sights in there like. They'd love some pink hot choc in that gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably on the sniff aswell
Defo. In the sweaty caravan 🤣 oh she’s fuckin rancid

I lurk on this thread all the time and wonder if I know any one 🤣 i think that's why I don't post as much just in case 🤐🤐
I know one of my good friends is a tattler and she guessed who I was based on how I speak on here 🤣🤣🤣but apart from that I don’t know anyone else who uses it. Wish I did though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know one of my good friends is a tattler and she guessed who I was based on how I speak on here 🤣🤣🤣but apart from that I don’t know anyone else who uses it. Wish I did though
We'll all be walking through town looking people up and down thinking 'are they a Tattler?'

• Haha
We'll all be walking through town looking people up and down thinking 'are they a Tattler?'
I don’t know what I did before I had tattle yano as cringe as that sounds. Instagram is great and has its pros but let’s be honest it can make you feel like tit most of the time

It is such an eye opener to the absolute BULLSHIT these so called influencers peddle and it’s amazing knowing there are so many sound people who think the same as I do🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This is the only tattle thread I read - I don't know who a lot of these other fuckers are if I'm honest. Been too busy not flushing the toilet after I've done a shite to have them on my radar. - @Belladonnababy - I do love it when people clock on to my comic genius. 😆

Thank you for new thread and @Sosig for the TLDR. I've decided I might spend the Christmas holidays reading all the old threads.

Is it just me or has she been AWFULLY quiet since WWH? I'm almost disappointed by it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what I did before I had tattle yano as cringe as that sounds. Instagram is great and has its pros but let’s be honest it can make you feel like tit most of the time

It is such an eye opener to the absolute BULLSHIT these so called influencers peddle and it’s amazing knowing there are so many sound people who think the same as I do🤣❤
I know what you mean, this site is like the antidote to all that influencer bullshit. It’s good for our mental health.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.