Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted it on twitter, think she used the Yankee candle for her roasties this time x
Totally forgot about my Yankee candle yesterday when I was stressing over all the timings I well could have freed up some room in the oven there 🤣 did make myself laugh when I was flapping and opened the dishwasher instead of the oven to put a tray of stuffing in 😂

I see she’s also tweeting about farting. Lovely image 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Afternoon DABs how are we all 🤗 hope you all had a lovely day yesterday my heads banging I was on the Prosecco by 11:30am🤣

The fuckin KIPPPPPP of that roast. The sausages in the PIB are still oinking on the plate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Afternoon DABs how are we all 🤗 hope you all had a lovely day yesterday my heads banging I was on the Prosecco by 11:30am🤣

The fuckin KIPPPPPP of that roast. The sausages in the PIB are still oinking on the plate
Sounds ideal 🤣🍾 I feel like I’ve been bleeping ran over, I’m not even rough just absolutely knackered 😂

The stuffing looks like she just went and scraped some moss off the garden wall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck is that dinner and why is the stuffing that colour? I’ve never been so grateful for my mum and her amazing Christmas dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that dinner and why is the stuffing that colour? I’ve never been so grateful for my mum and her amazing Christmas dinners
Yeah why are they green? To be fair she probably breathed on them.

• Haha
Sounds ideal 🤣🍾 I feel like I’ve been bleeping ran over, I’m not even rough just absolutely knackered 😂

The stuffing looks like she just went and scraped some moss off the garden wall
That stuffing made me audibly gasp. tit stuffing is just not acceptable, especially at Xmas. We ordered our food to be delivered (nothing fancy but no way was I doing Xmas shop this year) but I did go buy M&S stuffing (need to try make my own) sprouts and a couple do other bits just in case there either wasn’t enough or they weren’t nice. That pic is pure paxo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She’s so trendy isn’t she. She’ll be rimming that Cosmo scouser that’s just popped up all over Twitter in the new year

Reactions: 8
imo yorkshire puds are for your normal Sunday roast not a Christmas dinner!!
To be fair I do Yorkshire pudding with my Xmas dinner but mainly because my eldest doesn’t like potatoes.....don’t know who they swapped her with at birth but she can’t be mine 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I do Yorkshire pudding with my Xmas dinner but mainly because my eldest doesn’t like potatoes.....don’t know who they swapped her with at birth but she can’t be mine 🤣🤣
My mum does for us (no way am I hosting) and it’s simply because we’re all greedy bastards and the more calories the better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t like roast potatoes 🙈 and make Yorkshire puddings for this reason 🤪

My mum said it was ‘excessive’ I was like bleeping hell it’s eggs milk and flour not a Tudor banquet 🤣 absolute stress level 5000 throwing something else into the timings but I’m all or nothing 🤣

• Haha
....and Fleetwood Mac
.....Fleetwood Outlet is more her level
Ha ha ha that is actually not a million miles from my area 😂 my mind always boggles at people who pay to go there on coach trips, imagine the level of disappointment if you were thinking it was gonna be like Cheshire Oaks or something 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha ha that is actually not a million miles from my area 😂 my mind always boggles at people who pay to go there on coach trips, imagine the level of disappointment if you were thinking it was gonna be like Cheshire Oaks or something 🤣😂
I don’t live too far away either!!! 🤣 My gran does those coach trips down from Scotland at least twice a year to Blackpool! It’s takes her about 6 hours cos they stop all round the lakes. JUST DRIVE FFS! It’s like Scottish peoples Mecca in Blackpool 🤣🤣🤔

• Haha
I don’t live too far away either!!! 🤣 My gran does those coach trips down from Scotland at least twice a year to Blackpool! It’s takes her about 6 hours cos they stop all round the lakes. JUST DRIVE FFS! It’s like Scottish peoples Mecca in Blackpool 🤣🤣🤔
Hahaha if I stuck my head out the back door and shouted ‘alright Beepbeep!’ You’d probably hear me 🤣🤣

Haha that’s too funny 😂 Me and Mr SW like to go people watching in Blackpool in the summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha if I stuck my head out the back door and shouted ‘alright Beepbeep!’ You’d probably hear me 🤣🤣

Haha that’s too funny 😂 Me and Mr SW like to go people watching in Blackpool in the summer 😂
ha ha ha it’s always entertainment in Blackpool. Last time we went there was a naked junkie woman running down the road by the tower being chased by the police 🤣🤣 For clarity, it wasn’t my gran 🤣🤣😉

• Haha
ha ha ha it’s always entertainment in Blackpool. Last time we went there was a naked junkie woman running down the road by the tower being chased by the police 🤣🤣 For clarity, it wasn’t my gran 🤣🤣😉
😂 😂😂 standard procedure in Blackpool! I always try not to make eye contact with anyone whilst there even if something like that's going on cos you're guaranteed to end up in a WOT DA FUK R U LUKIN AT situation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
😂 😂😂 standard procedure in Blackpool! I always try not to make eye contact with anyone whilst there even if something like that's going on cos you're guaranteed to end up in a WOT DA FUK R U LUKIN AT situation :ROFLMAO:
When I lived there, I actually had a junkie kick off on me like this because she dropped a bag with glass bottles in and I looked at her 😩 was in a library as well! There all nuts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.