Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that. It's really crappy for the people that follow her and care about what she says - she obviously has no respect for them whatsoever. And clearly thinks they haven't got a braincell between them and won't notice her stupid lies.

Alternatively, she genuinely forgot the story she told (I seem to remember she said she was hungover the morning after). That by no means makes it better, of course.
That’s the problem with liars, they need to have an excellent memory 🤥😂😂

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she say she doesn’t have lip fillers 😂🤸🏻
Her filler has all migrated to the centre in her mouth. I’d be getting that seen to if I was her. On her story when she is singing I’m so excited you can see a big lump inside her top lip.

Reactions: 2
😷 knocks me sick how anyone gets their lips filled their lips look like they’re inside out, some look like they’re stuck on! am yet to see someones who look natural
It’s because they go to crappy injectors and want a shape they don’t have. I remember a while back a pronounced Cupid’s bow was in style and it made me cringe how so many were getting a ‘V’ on their top lip when theirs was naturally straight 🙄 she should get them dissolved.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank duck i did Moel famau yesterday and didn't have to cross paths with the ming... literally no maccies there so don't know what bullshit she is chatting!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh what’s she been up to now the bad wiff. She can’t fart without doing a story on it and laughing uncontrollably

Reactions: 4
It’s a large hill/small mountain in Mold, North Wales. Lovely views from the top! Surprised the meff got out of her bed to walk up it.
Haha I know, been up a few times. You’re right though it is only a hill, not a mountain like soft arse said. No pic of Jubilee Tower 🤔

Reactions: 2
Haha I know, been up a few times. You’re right though it is only a hill, not a mountain like soft arse said. No pic of Jubilee Tower 🤔
Probably made it to the car park and called it a day 😂
I didn’t know they’d opened a maccies at the top of Moel Famau though that’s new!

Reactions: 1
Technically from sea level it's a mountain but as you start it basically half way up it's only classed as a hill! Leave her to it, she probz goes round telling people she was the one to carve it out and the first to climb it!

• Haha
Notice how she called her caravan 'tacky' the other day.... she's well reading this all day everyday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.