Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion scousebird #4 on only fans flashing her gash, start behaving like a mother you wooly back trash

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Selenophile

Nearly time for thread 4 😂 only people who are known nationally get that many. For shame
She'll be so proud 😂

She's full of fucking filth atm, horrid tacky woman. I'm repulsed by her posts.

Thread 4 suggestion. Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid. Ere Steph, where's your kid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

VIP Member
Funny you should mention stealing fellas....🤨🤦🏻‍♀️ reel it in girl!
From what I can gather on here, she comes off like she just rattles round that weird house all day on her own with a wide on just pure fancying herself. There’s being confident and then there’s this strange display... it’s been said before but all this aggressive, sexual talk/humour is so immature, like saying things you think will get a reaction or assume it’ll get lads interested But really anybody with sense will just run a mile. It’s cringy. If she’s just being herself then Cool, I guess 🤷‍♀️ I don’t follow anymore so it’s no skin off my nose but if this is a business plan/direction it’s a weird shout. I have followed on and off over the years since she was anon and in hindsight, she is quite erratic with how she portrays herself. Not a fan of the latest phase - we’re similar age and If she was my mate I’d be exhausted with her. Anyway, final straw for me was her supporting Kate Hayes MUA pathetic meltdown - they both brought me to Tattle so thanks girls! Just goes to show, having a business/house/car does not make you anymore of an adult than the rest of us. I work in hospitality, rent a house and car on finance and have some mental health issues but you know what, I look at how these girls carry on and actually feel like I’ve got my shit together and my priorities right in life, even if I am skint. Rather have some integrity than whatever this insta influencer life turns you into as a person

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Noteanoshade

If she wanted to do a post to show off her achievements why didn’t she stand up 🤷🏼‍♀️

There’s being proud about your body and there’s posting a picture legs akimbo in the same few squares as you posting about how you like scranning arse.

Im a dirty minded girl, always have been. I’m deffo no prude, infact at times I’m probably just as crude. But girl, pick your audience!!!! One minute people have a mental image of you tongue punching jake the vapes fart box put in their head and then Your sweet daughters face can be found a few scrolls down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
Is there anything more sad than a single woman in her mid 30s sat in her house all alone posting her love for rimming all over the internet on the daily while desperately flogging Spanish cleaning products, novelty masks and her caravan in Rhyl.

Where did it all go wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Elltee

I live in Liverpool and I can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone wearing or using any of the shit she sells in her shop. I’d be embarrassed to even go in there. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Bouncing round Crosby dressed like a jockey, tits flopping all over the place, carrying her” I’m dead posh, me” bag and wearing her Labour mask from China....😂😂😂

If there was ever a time to bring back her “circle of sheow” it’s now, for herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
Shes put on her house insta story "loft conversion pending" where is she seriously getting all this money from when she runs a shit shop and makes money on the side from a few swipe ups 😩
Maybe she will “get sent” a loft conversion 🤣

Trouble with Influencers is they got their followings by being candid and relatable. But then they morphed into QVC. Imagine you’re watching TV, but the programme you were watching gets more and more advert breaks. Until eventually it’s just one long advert break with the occasional meme thrown in. And it’s adverts for utter shite you’d never buy. That is what has happened here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MrsPickle

She sounds like those folk in school that talked about sex all the time but they were actually Virgins. Reminds me Jay from the inbetweeners.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ikayimonoko

I've signed up just to post in here. I'm from Liverpool and used to love Scousebird when she was an anonymous character. I now think it's no longer funny and totally cringe at half the stuff she posts.

Reactions: 22

Boredofthem

Not defending her or criticising Paul, but Paul is just doing normal dad stuff. I feel like because he’s male , he gets hero Praise just for caring for his kid 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
I went through a phase of being like this in my 20s. My reasons were two fold: I thought my ex might be jealous if he thought I were having lots of sex and I also thought I could attract a new boyfriend by behaving this way.

Spoiler alert: my ex didn’t care and everyone else thought I was a desperate slag.

This should really be a lesson you learn in your 20s I feel

To confirm: I never spoke about spitting in mouths etc though....

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Soz but that comment ‘scranning arse’ has knocked me sick. I’m rough as toast and I know it but those words would never come out of my mouth. Dirty twat

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Whatisthiseven

I never have wrote on here, I was act directed here by her and funnily discovered the truth about her lies! That story about her mate and the COVID test has really pissed me off.. was it not 6 months ago she was ranting about tory voters having this “I’m alright” attitude And how selfish it was and now she’s done the exact same thing, she’s alright because her test said she had it! What about People who are at risk that she might run in to and pass it too.
Sorry about the rant it has just really got to me how irresponsible and selfish she has been recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 20