Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spent a lot of money in Smileworks in the past, it really pisses me off to see sweaty fanny waltzing in and getting treatments for free - that place ain’t cheap! But they’ve cheapened their name by being associated with her. What happened to Bcity clinics and “I’ll never go anywhere else for my treatments” there is literally a video of her saying that about 6 months ago.
Sweaty stefanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve spent a lot of money in Smileworks in the past, it really pisses me off to see sweaty fanny waltzing in and getting treatments for free - that place ain’t cheap! But they’ve cheapened their name by being associated with her. What happened to Bcity clinics and “I’ll never go anywhere else for my treatments” there is literally a video of her saying that about 6 months ago.
Said this before about her. But no, she chases the freebies. Scruff.

Reactions: 1
The stupid bleeping fake laugh, the lip smacking and the swallowing drive me bleeping insane. Someone on here said she talks like she's got a mouthful of marbles (sorry, I can't remember who) and it's so PERFECT and accurate. I literally think about it every time I hear her speak 🤬
When she talks her mouth moves like them singing fishes you can get on a plaque for your wall.

I use smileworks and im fuming as i had an appointment in April and been pushed back to June then August and shes neen slotted in before me with her freebie. Also i didnt think they treated kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she talks her mouth moves like them singing fishes you can get on a plaque for your wall.

I use smileworks and im fuming as i had an appointment in April and been pushed back to June then August and shes neen slotted in before me with her freebie. Also i didnt think they treated kids??
Oh I’d be FUMING. Defo ring them and say why couldn’t you fit me in but you fitted her in?!

Reactions: 8
Dr Walker from BCity doesn’t really administer as much anymore, he does more of the training side and works all over the world but he still owns the practice in Liverpool and only people he’s trained work there.
I seen her in there years ago when the clinic was in a different building and she thought she was gods gift - this was when she was anonymous but she’d had a convo with him on twitter and booked her appointment so I knew it was her. She seemed a twit then, just like she does now.

Reactions: 6
Dr Walker from BCity doesn’t really administer as much anymore, he does more of the training side and works all over the world but he still owns the practice in Liverpool and only people he’s trained work there.
I seen her in there years ago when the clinic was in a different building and she thought she was gods gift - this was when she was anonymous but she’d had a convo with him on twitter and booked her appointment so I knew it was her. She seemed a twit then, just like she does now.
She was very rude to me once when I met her when she was still anonymous.

Then when she became known as Steph she had put something up about people thought she was rude but it was just she didn’t like being known or something so I gave benefit of doubt and thought oh maybe she isn’t a twit. But now I’m back to my first conclusion.

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait until her daughter is old enough to have fights with her and call her a slag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not have her hair and beauty empire anymore? I thought the new shop was a salon with abit of room for some tat like the last one
She can’t be making enough off selling the tat to live and pay her bills surely? 👀

Reactions: 4
Now she’s started properly disclosing her ads it’s really clear just how much advertising she does! Her insta is like one of those mad little catalogues you get in the Sunday papers. Coasters, cleaning stuff, kids books, CBD gummy bears, bath bombs! Such a random mix of products 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I shop in Crosby village about four times a week and I honestly never see anyone in her shop.The few times I’ve been in to be nosey,and it’s pure shite..Nobody can make a living from this crap. I wonder where her money really does come from,she can’t be legitimate..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s deffo got to have some snide side hustles on the go or dodging out of something. I know these people can charge ££££’s for a photo on the grid but even so she’s not Mrs Hinch. I’d call them all jumped up Avon reps but Avon actually has some nice stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.