Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her office addresses are anything to go by it doesn’t look good for the future of the scouse bird shop. She went from having an office in town, to moving it to Bootle, to then moving it to the Crosby place and wasn’t that basically for free? Something to do with it being closed down unless someone took it over on the cheap?

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop gagging at someone saying she’s begging for an only fans thing. She’s got herpes ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bet that’s not in her jar of reasons to love her from her strange mate Zoe.....” I love you, cos you have the herp” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s unfair to call her dirty because her ex gave her herpes. If it’s true that she caught it from Paul then she didn’t get it from sleeping around. My friend has it (from her ex cheating on her) and is so scared of meeting guys because of the stigma.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think it’s unfair to call her dirty because her ex gave her herpes. If it’s true that she caught it from Paul then she didn’t get it from sleeping around. My friend has it (from her ex cheating on her) and is so scared of meeting guys because of the stigma.
Paul gave her them but then she shagged jake and after text him saying oh I have herpes by the way so she is just as dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's just said on Twitter that Cora has called her a dick head. She's made up about it. Scruff!

The kid has got a point like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just legged it over here after watching on Insta. I noticed also how she made out Cora was going to her dads for a week. she lives with him doesn’t she. bleeping Bull frog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know who Paul cheated with to get these herpes? I assume it's not his current girlfriend (who is a massive upgrade by the looks of it)

Reactions: 3
I agree with you here. A lot of people can be Asymptomatic of HSV and it’s very easy to catch as it’s passed through skin to skin contact so even just your bits touching can pass it. A lot of people probably have it without realising because it can lay dormant in you for years and they haven’t had a flare up and some people can have one flare up and never suffer again. It’s a stigma that shouldn’t be to be honest and there needs to be more sexual health education around it.

Paul gave her them but then she shagged jake and after text him saying oh I have herpes by the way so she is just as dirty
That being said it’s disgusting if she was having a flare up at the time and didn’t disclose it prior to sleeping with someone.

Reactions: 10
So last week she claimed someone in her ‘bubble’ was a hairdresser. She’s now told us the hairdresser is her best friends godson 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So last week she claimed someone in her ‘bubble’ was a hairdresser. She’s now told us the hairdresser is her best friends godson 🤥
I noticed that. It's really crappy for the people that follow her and care about what she says - she obviously has no respect for them whatsoever. And clearly thinks they haven't got a braincell between them and won't notice her stupid lies.

Alternatively, she genuinely forgot the story she told (I seem to remember she said she was hungover the morning after). That by no means makes it better, of course.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.