Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went through a phase of being like this in my 20s. My reasons were two fold: I thought my ex might be jealous if he thought I were having lots of sex and I also thought I could attract a new boyfriend by behaving this way.

Spoiler alert: my ex didn’t care and everyone else thought I was a desperate slag.

This should really be a lesson you learn in your 20s I feel

To confirm: I never spoke about spitting in mouths etc though....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went through a phase of being like this in my 20s. My reasons were two fold: I thought my ex might be jealous if he thought I were having lots of sex and I also thought I could attract a new boyfriend by behaving this way.

Spoiler alert: my ex didn’t care and everyone else thought I was a desperate slag.

This should really be a lesson you learn in your 20s I feel

To confirm: I never spoke about spitting in mouths etc though....
Exactly! I feel that is something you do in your early 20s thinking you’re impressing people...not mid 30s when you realise a) no one cares, b) if you’re desperately trying to impress someone they aren’t interested anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean me and my mate talk like that. Not about klopp. About our fellas 🤣 and what sort of weird tit goes on in the bedroom sometimes....
But we are adults. I dont post it on twitter for a cheap laugh. Where my mum, dad, nana, kid, old primary teacher, kids teacher, milkman, karen from the tills at asda etc etc etc can read it
Its mortifying that she thinks that is impressive and funny

Reactions: 9
It's embarrassing, I'm embarrassed for her. Her following is mainly women. Her 'football talk' won't be making many of those women want to shag steff or buy her tat from her shop. I'm seriously sat here trying to work out who she is trying to impress or attract??

It's embarrassing, I'm embarrassed for her. Her following is mainly women. Her 'football talk' won't be making many of those women want to shag steff or buy her tat from her shop. I'm seriously sat here trying to work out who she is trying to impress or attract??
All at the same time saying she’s selling kids books in her shop....😂😂😳

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, are we going to see every note she opens on why she’s ‘that witch’ so she feels validated. I can confirm that no one is that Buddha. We all call people pricks and twats. Why is she pretending she’s she’s Buddhas love child

• Haha
bleeping hell, are we going to see every note she opens on why she’s ‘that witch’ so she feels validated. I can confirm that no one is that Buddha. We all call people pricks and twats. Why is she pretending she’s she’s Buddhas love child
obviously going for the b-tec Gandhi demographic this week...get to duck Steph😒🙄

• Haha
That's worse then the time I looked in a mirror after giving birth 🤢🤢🤢

Punched lasagne...
Oh god don’t !! I posted on a thread on here about Kerry Katona’s Only Fans - saying her “bits” would look like a punched lasagne after 5 kids & who would want to pay to see it & my God it kicked off! The amount of women I offended with an off the cuff joke was unreal 🙈 I thought it was funny ..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is Only Fans though? Is it like a private babe station or something. Eeee Kerry Katona, Bet Brian gags when he looks at her. Same with Paul hahaha

• Haha
Oh god don’t !! I posted on a thread on here about Kerry Katona’s Only Fans - saying her “bits” would look like a punched lasagne after 5 kids & who would want to pay to see it & my God it kicked off! The amount of women I offended with an off the cuff joke was unreal 🙈 I thought it was funny ..... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Which thread did you post it on? 👀

you’re in good company over here girl. We get it! 😂😉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.