Scousebird #3 hates the Tories but will take their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see what she’s going for with it, but it just looks like it’s been done on the cheap and makes it look hideous.
I can’t even envisage the look she’s going for. What do you think it is... Neon with church arch, gothic or eclectic Maybe ? Hate both types myself like minimalist and clean line. Matter of personal taste I guess, her porch makes me want to hurl 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t even envisage the look she’s going for. What do you think it is... Neon with church arch, gothic or eclectic Maybe ? Hate both types myself like minimalist and clean line. Matter of personal taste I guess, her porch makes me want to hurl 🤣🤣
Neon gothic tropical floral ornithology 2005 chic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how I feel about kids books being sold in the same place as the “f**k the Tories” stuff and mugs that have “c**t” emblazoned all over them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha. Oh the shame though. I don’t live in the digital world with a four year old or see and hear things one day. Is an instagram account being like that more important! Strange behaviour

Reactions: 1
Shes now all over Jake's younger brother yet using "brother from another mother" 💀🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well you know what they say, those who constantly talk about sex definitely aren’t having it.

Reactions: 10
Whenever I see her in Crosby walking around the village like she owns it,I just think you desperate slag..I’m sure I’m not the only one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who does she think she’s impressing??! She’s a total show! Imagine her family reading that. 🙈The only people who are going to be interested in that are the people she “claims” her ex’s are all like 🤢🤢

Whenever I see her in Crosby walking around the village like she owns it,I just think you desperate slag..I’m sure I’m not the only one.
I can literally picture it. She thinks she’s god's gift to Liverpool.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.