Scouse vlogger Danielle Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can’t believe she has put a video of her dog Getting killed up on instagram 😭

Omg I can’t believe she has put a video of her dog Getting killed up on instagram 😭
Absolutely awful poor dog but video should be removed!! Why are they looking for the person ? What’s the person going to do? Apologise ? Then what ? They should of stopped but it’s anything for attention with her

Reactions: 2
Don’t even think its her dog, it was a spaniel and the owner shouldn’t have let it near the road if it had no recall, her dogs are shitzu/Maltese type dogs, just jumping on the bandwagon. Driver should have stopped but probably either panicked or didnt know they had hit it. The dog owner is at fault. And Im a dog owner so Im not being harsh.
shes removed the video now.

Reactions: 1
I thought that! I thought when did she get that dog because I’ve never seen it! She’s another lying bleep for the gram! Also where is her eldest son and why doesn’t he live with her?