Scouse vlogger Danielle Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is like thrush, irritable bleep!! Used to like her now I can’t bare her! Everything a drama

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her on that programme
Dont need a man when you've got a spray tan
Thats when i went off her that hiiii guyssss is the most annoying thing ever, she drags every word out when she talks she fukin annoys me

Reactions: 1
The fact this freeloading fattie has videod in a school assembly has really boiled my piss today

Reactions: 3
oh I don’t follow thrush anymore so never seen it! How’s she been aloud to do that?

oh I don’t follow thrush anymore so never seen it! How’s she been aloud to do that?
Ano she's denying it.... but there's NO bleeping way she hasn't been to Turkey for a gastric sleeve !!!! Saying it's cos she hasn't been well as if !!!

Reactions: 2
Ano she's denying it.... but there's NO bleeping way she hasn't been to Turkey for a gastric sleeve !!!! Saying it's cos she hasn't been well as if !!!
She did say a while ago she'd got an out-of-the-blue offer from Turkey that could change her life, and gave it a few fake tears but wouldn't say what it was. Just that she'd have to think about it.

She's deffo had something done, but I wonder if she has to fulfil a promise to advertise/promote the clinic soon? How will she get out of her lies?

Remember she went off Insta stories for about 10 days, maybe longer? She was manic posting before then. She said she'd been off because she'd been sick, but come off it...she documents everything. Not even the workmen's arse cracks are sacred. Everything goes on the Gram.

1 million % she has!!! Lying bleep!

Yes defo Cil , she's been ✈✈✈✈ 🇹🇷 🇹🇷
Here's the receipt of her blagging 😂😂😂
I reckon she was in hospital because she was being dramatic when she flew home and wanted it checked out!
i honestly can’t stand her and this thread needs to get some tea because I reckon there’s loads about her

Couldnt give a shiny shite about her weight loss Im more annoyed that she has let that poor dog have puppies at such a young age, 1st season and didn't separate her from the other one. And she thinks it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 5