Scouse vlogger Danielle Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 million % she has!!! Lying bleep!

I reckon she was in hospital because she was being dramatic when she flew home and wanted it checked out!
i honestly can’t stand her and this thread needs to get some tea because I reckon there’s loads about her
Yes Girl I agree must be plenty to come out about her 👏🏻👏🏻

@Shazblag well I thought Flossy was a little puppy herself next thing she's up the duff ?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So sad on the puppy - it was deffo her intention as you say, you’d just separate them for some time.

Deffo some tea knocking around , the weight loss is too smooth , I would say some intervention orrrrr she has bought some good shape wear.

So sad on the puppy - it was deffo her intention as you say, you’d just separate them for some time.

Deffo some tea knocking around , the weight loss is too smooth , I would say some intervention orrrrr she has bought some good shape wear.
She knew what she was doing when she got Flossy, full intention to be a hobby breeder, any dog breeder will tell you 1st season is not the right time to mate them, so many problems and she is only a puppy herself. So many people up her arse on her posts instead of just telling her straight that she is bang out of order letting her have that litter. Some people dont deserve dogs and she is a prime example. 🤬

Reactions: 6
No the weight loss has been overnight not a gradual thing you've gotta be smashing the gym for shakes and meal prep to work and shes deffo not smashing the gym

The thing with the dog is I’m sure I seen a video saying it was a phantom pregnancy next thing it’s in labour 😵💫 wtf!!

Oh and who’s had the puppies when she’s out in a hotel getting walloped

The thing with the dog is I’m sure I seen a video saying it was a phantom pregnancy next thing it’s in labour 😵💫 wtf!!

Oh and who’s had the puppies when she’s out in a hotel getting walloped
Whoever is minding the kids while the kids mind the dogs. Fkn crazy.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t put any posts on about the puppies which is surprising, you literally need to be up all night looking after new puppies. It’s like having a load of babies!

She hasn’t put any posts on about the puppies which is surprising, you literally need to be up all night looking after new puppies. It’s like having a load of babies!
Maybe she has sent them to a puppy person/whelper to care for them, it will be costing her if she has, puppies need weighing daily and charts kept as well as being up half the night to help with feeding. Be surprised if she is doing that.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s looking after them puppies

I think the older lad may be more inclined to do it over her

Here we go.... she's posted the puppies. Flossy looks fucked poor little thing !!
Fkn heartbreaking, how them pups have survived is beyond me, they should be in a whelping pen away from all the madness, but shes got them on her sofa. Poor Flossy.

• Sad
Have you seen that video she put up deffo been on the flake! She’s a fuckin disgrace

Fkn heartbreaking, how them pups have survived is beyond me, they should be in a whelping pen away from all the madness, but shes got them on her sofa. Poor Flossy.
Wonder who had them last night when she was out

Have you seen that video she put up deffo been on the flake! She’s a fuckin disgrace

Wonder who had them last night when she was out
Out with all the kids and sister so probably left alone. But you know what they will probably turn out okay whereas other pups which have had so much care and time put into them have struggled.

Reactions: 1
She’s 1 million % got to have flew to Turkey n had work done no way is that weight loss her own doing not a chance !! But why lie ! And for that poor PUPPY flossy I have no words just cruel that was her intentions all along

Watched her on Joe Kidd’s pod and she is claiming to have lost the weight because of the tablets she was prescribed clashing with other tablets, let it slip she has a case over it, so she cant say too much. If you can put up with the hosts heres the link from 4 minutes she mentions the legal proceedings.

She doesnt bother me I think she is genuine with problems but it bothers me that she let the dogs mate with her other dog so young.

Last edited:
How much weight do we reckon she's lost ? I think she's on drugs all of her lives something not quite right with her. Last year she was banging on about getting a sleeve for weight loss.

Really noticeable tonight

She has aluded to a miscarriage though n all in recent weeks , so that may be affecting her weight. That said, she is getting that aged saggy look that you see during rapid weight loss.

Really noticeable tonight

She has aluded to a miscarriage though n all in recent weeks , so that may be affecting her weight. That said, she is getting that aged saggy look that you see during rapid weight loss.
And the puppies are selling well. 🙄