Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
So sad on the puppy - it was deffo her intention as you say, you’d just separate them for some time.

Deffo some tea knocking around , the weight loss is too smooth , I would say some intervention orrrrr she has bought some good shape wear.
She knew what she was doing when she got Flossy, full intention to be a hobby breeder, any dog breeder will tell you 1st season is not the right time to mate them, so many problems and she is only a puppy herself. So many people up her arse on her posts instead of just telling her straight that she is bang out of order letting her have that litter. Some people dont deserve dogs and she is a prime example. 🤬

Reactions: 6

Shazblag

VIP Member
Couldnt give a shiny shite about her weight loss Im more annoyed that she has let that poor dog have puppies at such a young age, 1st season and didn't separate her from the other one. And she thinks it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 5

Wkdbird

VIP Member
This girl is like thrush, irritable cunt!! Used to like her now I can’t bare her! Everything a drama

Reactions: 4

Wkdbird

VIP Member
She was bragging around covid time about getting a mummy makeover in Turkey but she needed to loose weight! She has 100 % had weight loss surgery maybe a sleeve? Her head looks fuckin massive compared to her body! She doesn’t suit it at imo!

Reactions: 4
Remember she went off Insta stories for about 10 days, maybe longer? She was manic posting before then. She said she'd been off because she'd been sick, but come off it...she documents everything. Not even the workmen's arse cracks are sacred. Everything goes on the Gram.
Yes defo Cil , she's been ✈✈✈✈ 🇹🇷 🇹🇷
Here's the receipt of her blagging 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
There’s no way she’s looking after them puppies

I think the older lad may be more inclined to do it over her

She’s 1 million % got to have flew to Turkey n had work done no way is that weight loss her own doing not a chance !! But why lie ! And for that poor PUPPY flossy I have no words just cruel that was her intentions all along

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
So sad on the puppy - it was deffo her intention as you say, you’d just separate them for some time.

Deffo some tea knocking around , the weight loss is too smooth , I would say some intervention orrrrr she has bought some good shape wear.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Really noticeable tonight

She has aluded to a miscarriage though n all in recent weeks , so that may be affecting her weight. That said, she is getting that aged saggy look that you see during rapid weight loss.

Hereforthewiki

No the weight loss has been overnight not a gradual thing you've gotta be smashing the gym for shakes and meal prep to work and shes deffo not smashing the gym

She’s 10000% had weight loss surgery but why not admit to it !! She smokes weed she’s had a spliff on live, n that poor little dog having puppies she knew what she was doing why does she lie so much !!!!

1 million % she has!!! Lying cunt!

I reckon she was in hospital because she was being dramatic when she flew home and wanted it checked out!
i honestly can’t stand her and this thread needs to get some tea because I reckon there’s loads about her
Yes Girl I agree must be plenty to come out about her 👏🏻👏🏻

@Shazblag well I thought Flossy was a little puppy herself next thing she's up the duff ?

• Angry

Wkdbird

VIP Member
The thing with the dog is I’m sure I seen a video saying it was a phantom pregnancy next thing it’s in labour 😵💫 wtf!!

Oh and who’s had the puppies when she’s out in a hotel getting walloped

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Have you seen that video she put up deffo been on the flake! She’s a fuckin disgrace

Fkn heartbreaking, how them pups have survived is beyond me, they should be in a whelping pen away from all the madness, but shes got them on her sofa. Poor Flossy.
Wonder who had them last night when she was out

Reactions: 2