Scouse vlogger Danielle Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 10000% had weight loss surgery but why not admit to it !! She smokes weed she’s had a spliff on live, n that poor little dog having puppies she knew what she was doing why does she lie so much !!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s 10000% had weight loss surgery but why not admit to it !! She smokes weed she’s had a spliff on live, n that poor little dog having puppies she knew what she was doing why does she lie so much !!!!
I think she got it for free I'm sure some where in turkey payed for her because she had a big following on instagram im thinking last year but the video is gone

She was bragging around covid time about getting a mummy makeover in Turkey but she needed to loose weight! She has 100 % had weight loss surgery maybe a sleeve? Her head looks fuckin massive compared to her body! She doesn’t suit it at imo!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen fat holes story about legal proceedings👀👀👀 wonder if she being sued for not advertising the gastric sleeve she had in turkey

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen fat holes story about legal proceedings👀👀👀 wonder if she being sued for not advertising the gastric sleeve she had in turkey
It’ll be about the medication mix up and she ende dup in the hospital. She spoke about it very briefly on a podcast.

Another dog, cockapoo to add to the mix for a new breeding a few months down the line.

• Angry
Don’t the middle two have the same dad??? Yeah I spotted him- has she crossed over now from the dark side ?

Reactions: 1