Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Caffy Hank news, her gob has now taken on such dinghy-like proportions it was last seen rocking up on a beach in Dover carrying two dozen Algerians.

And an ex has sent her nudes to her grandad (presumably not the 1 whose funeral programme she tweeted). Seriously though, that is revolting and abusive and a crime and I hope to God she tells the bizzies and not just twitter.
---
The Ma is regularly retweeting her Rammed Prinny night adverts with the important addition of some pictures from 2006 of the tiny handful of velour trackie clad weirdos who used to go out in rollers. Maybe that 17 years out of date joke will shift some of those higher tier tickets.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Elle has been showing off her basic Insta Hun taste on ShesDeadSoosan.

Furry bed cushions ✅
Silver bed and furniture ✅
Pale wood floors ✅

The velvet corner sofa and Live Laugh Love wall plaque must be just out of shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Caffy Hank news, her gob has now taken on such dinghy-like proportions it was last seen rocking up on a beach in Dover carrying two dozen Algerians.

And an ex has sent her nudes to her grandad (presumably not the 1 whose funeral programme she tweeted). Seriously though, that is revolting and abusive and a crime and I hope to God she tells the bizzies and not just twitter.
---
The Ma is regularly retweeting her Rammed Prinny night adverts with the important addition of some pictures from 2006 of the tiny handful of velour trackie clad weirdos who used to go out in rollers. Maybe that 17 years out of date joke will shift some of those higher tier tickets.
Caffy is a bad catfish…them lips and teef 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure you've got enough Botox in your face already that your face is too tight to be lifted. I can't stand posts like this, she knows she's not in anyway fat but plays the "I'm such a sausage roll snorting heffer" and robs other people's memes, but Be Kind, yeah?
Screenshot_20230519-215716_Facebook.jpg

Stay classy caffy luv yer big homophobic pig. They all love a gay man so long as he's a screeching queen bigging up their dubious grooming choices but say stigmatising nasty tit like this relating to gay women.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sure you've got enough Botox in your face already that your face is too tight to be lifted. I can't stand posts like this, she knows she's not in anyway fat but plays the "I'm such a sausage roll snorting heffer" and robs other people's memes, but Be Kind, yeah?
View attachment 2182976
Yeh this is a woman who spends a lot of time and money on her appearance but will denigrate herself to try and be relatable when all that actually does is make women who can't afford or don't want injectables feel shitter.

Same as she no longer drinks for her MH but makes a living from a culture that encourages other women to do so with the endless yer fella opening the door to you bladdered memes. And I'm sure the punters on her hosting events aren't drinking soya milk. She'll wake up sober and paid after shouting at them to get another round in so the bar does bouncing business and wants to rebook her. Something a bit grubby about that.

Reactions: 7
Stay classy caffy luv yer big homophobic pig. They all love a gay man so long as he's a screeching queen bigging up their dubious grooming choices but say stigmatising nasty tit like this relating to gay women.
think this says more about her inability to wash her fanny than anyone else’s 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder about her, is she really thick, or does she tweet the way she does to just sound thick? And if that's the case, why?!

Urgh, why are they all so bleeping revolting. I don't know anyone who'd talk like this.

Reactions: 4
The ma has put a short video of her daughter up on ShesDeadSoosan. I cannot believe anyone is still stupid enough to do this on an unlocked account. Next bit behind spoiler cos it's really nasty subject matter.
A proportion of CSA videos on the dark web are deepfake manipulation of perfectly innocent photos and videos parents have publicly posted. Please please don't post your kids on an unlocked public account.

• Angry
The ma says she's getting hot an bothered staring at mens dicks in their shorts. Guarantee if a man tweeted about looking at womens crotches in their warm weather clobber she'd be the 1st to quote tweet it trying to set her audience on them. Creepy old pervs who should've turned it in years ago come in both sexes ma.

Don't reckon for a second the ma donates to these constant begging bowl tweets, just RTs them for the kudos.

Caffy got her Bratwurst lips dissolved yesterday but there's been no Beggy Mitchell selfie so presumably it wasn't a success. This is the woman who saw fit to slap a selfie alongside a post about her kid going missing. tit lips must be more serious than a possibly abducted child.

Last edited:
I can't get my head round the way she uses the Scouse Ma account to like/repost the Soosan account with "same hun xx" and vice versa. Imagine being that desperate for Internet engagement that you think people don't know you're the one person behind both

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't get my head round the way she uses the Scouse Ma account to like/repost the Soosan account with "same hun xx" and vice versa. Imagine being that desperate for Internet engagement that you think people don't know you're the one person behind both
Absolute cringe. And why 2 accounts full stop? She's not anon on Scouse Ma now she's doing hosting gigs and interviews. Everyone's seen her big horses head. Who could be arsed switching between accounts all the time. Sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4