Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they make much money or get many freebies off these pages? Don’t get the point of them. If they’re online a lot, there’s other ways they could probably make more money surely?
Caffy promotes an edibles page and blinds. Strange combo. Not sure how much she'd make from that but shes got even more followers on Insta and got the ads in bio there too so it must be monetized. Scouse Ma does a lot more with the hosting nights, I'm guessing there's a proper wage from hers.

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like that shesdeadsoosan is another person? She’s either really bleeping sad or a skitzo

Reactions: 7
Stay classy Caff. She sounds like the sort of ma who ends up in the Star whinging that Spanish police cuffed her in front of the kids insisting she'd only had a Bucks Fizz.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If my memory serves correctly, I thought shesdeadsoosan was originally a drag queen persona.

If my memory serves correctly, I thought shesdeadsoosan was originally a drag queen persona.
I thought it came from some social media post a few years ago (probably on a group on Facebook like Scouse Pets, quite a few barmpots there) where someone had been looking for a dog, edited to say it had been found (dead) then much later someone commented they had shared the post in the hope of it being found- to get the response "he's dead, Susan" Scouse Ma seems to have used this absolute zinger for the title of her "comedy" creation. Or something like that!

ETA sorry, I totally misread your post and thought you were wondering where the name came from 😂

Reactions: 6
Tagged herself a new mate on Facebook today. She seems nice. What the duck is wrong with them? Why revel in having such a cunty online persona?
20230617_204251.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
They all post the same recycled tit. bleeping stereotypical garbage and posts that make people think we’re all (Liverpool girls) empty headed slappers who think of nothing but cock and alcohol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They all post the same recycled tit. bleeping stereotypical garbage and posts that make people think we’re all (Liverpool girls) empty headed slappers who think of nothing but cock and alcohol.
I think they only appeal to a certain demographic - like that woman who had the bird Chanel. That’s what I think their followers are like. Years and years ago, it was funny to see these posts but I’ve grown up and they’re just crude and classless. Their content makes me cringe, same with Jeff, she’s a bad ming too.

My bad guys. I’m thinking of another account she used to talk to on twitter called dame Mandy

Imagine trying THIS hard to have a personality and still failing.
Why is she so bleeping loud?!🤮
---
This has just took me ages to find 🤗 I remember seeing it yonks ago and thinking what a catfish she is.
IMG_9206.jpeg
IMG_9207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What haha, that’s not her is it. Ahahahahaha, this is on the same level of reveal of Jeff. Absolute show of a fishwife 😂😂😂😂
Yeh it was on that Irish Moira’s Twitter (who tbf I think seems spot on, the only acceptable one out of the gaggle of fishwives), she was wishing shesdeadsoosan a happy birthday.
---
Who was that Northwitch who just disappeared?
---

Northwitch is damemandyxx, her name in RL is Mandi. I know someone who knows her. She had at least 3 different instas on the go. Could you be bleeping arsed. Sat having convos with yourself across your various pages. 😵💫
---
I dunno what's gone on there above, my comment has merged with Tomi's 👆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Latest Ma content- she'd like to be mates with 2 women so pissed they're falling through a hedge, even though she no longer drinks. Hopefully they're OK with their embarrassing moment being shared with nearly 100k but she wont care if they're not.

Those pix above are funny af. Unfiltered and pre 3 pounds of plazzy in her lips is a very different board game from what she shares. That Northwitch one is still knocking around (could be under different username). The ma tweeted a pic of them together on her birthday, she wears terrible unflattering stuff that give her long cucumber boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Tomi2015 that north witch is omghun who was hilarious. Im
Sure that’s what’s been said before. Coked up every single weekend and pissing the bed. At least she was honest about it! Wasn’t she Irene’s sister? Then she said she was actually going to go away be a witch and start posting spells ne stuff, but that never came off

I think this is her on twitter but I've squiggled the username cos she has under 10k followers and doesn't seem to be a grifter of any sort so don't wanna fall foul of tattle rules. Wonder how much sage she has to burn to get rid of the stench of Ma's desperation.

Attachments

I think this is her on twitter but I've squiggled the username cos she has under 10k followers and doesn't seem to be a grifter of any sort so don't wanna fall foul of tattle rules. Wonder how much sage she has to burn to get rid of the stench of Ma's desperation.
Funny how everyone in her little shrieking gang has exes who are cunts though, isn't it? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart