Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxvint

VIP Member
She's always promoting the idea that since men will assault women anyway we should make it easier for them to do it by allowing them into our toilets and changing rooms so long as they say they have special lady feels and chuck a dress on. Anyone who disagrees is a transphobe obsessed with what ppl have got in their pants apparently. Using your platform to try and teach other women their boundaries are phobic is fucking vile. My rights aren't hers to give away.

Misrepresenting complex issues and going with whatever will get you clicks is par for the course for these big meme accounts. They see which way the wind is blowing and follow. Like we should be influenced in our political opinions from a woman who posts pictures of dogs fucking somewhere scenic with the comment 'goals'.

Am aware there's other threads for gender debate and different views are welcome on this thread so that's on that. Just find her very poorly informed on this as in so many other areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Foxvint

VIP Member
A thread to discuss the phony scouser-than-thou, plastic faced, bandwagon hopping, screeching, shilling, pick-me desperado that is Scouse Ma. Alt account ShesDeadSoosan. Recently self diagnosed adhd to excuse her prattling monomania and rank self-obsession. Likes to use her child's autism as a shield from any criticism of her own constant abelism. Anyone who mildly challenges her is dismissed as a bald and quote tweeted to set the gang on them. Promotes over priced snake oil cbd/gummy sweets/any old crap to the vulnerable. Will turn up screeching and gurning with an equally irritating and talentless mate to film for 7 seconds promoting any bar in the city in exchange for some pocket money and a free gin. Trying to get Scouse Ma Events up and running again which appears to consist of her turning up in any grotty backroom or basement to scream about cock over the PA for a bit. Another grifter trying to make Liverpool a personal brand whilst performing nothing but embarrassing stereotypes degrading the women and culture of the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

observerisshe

Chatty Member
I think she’s a massive tattler- Talia Oatway gets called hexagon face and Truff gets called fruit machine and she’s referenced both on Twitter before in tweets, one above being one of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Them fucking lips are horrendous! The absolute quintessential advert for “lemo sniffing single mum”

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
Scouse Prinny Rammers looks like it went off with all the bang of a year 6 prom. Featured a half empty dance floor and a confusing amount of men by the looks of the clips. Elle got some 'fuck tories' nails done so I fully expect this corrupt late stage elitist government to be gasping it's last breath by 10.35am.

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
I think she’s a massive tattler- Talia Oatway gets called hexagon face and Truff gets called fruit machine and she’s referenced both on Twitter before in tweets, one above being one of them
Can't complain at getting a long overdue little thread of her own then. She's welcome to pop round and defend herself. These people have an audience of thousands, this is 1 little corner of the internet where we get to talk amongst ourselves about the harmful shit they trade in and they rage about it cos their over inflated egos hog the mic and can only handle applause and laughing emojis.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Foxvint

VIP Member
I don’t know where I need to post this but Caffy Hank from the Scouse Twitter crew went the races in what appears to be a corset and a sarong 🤔
Hahaha. Looks like your Auntie Linda who's popped a cardi on to go an get another smirnoff ice from the bar in Malta. Tacky af. She's Scouse Ma's side kick and in on the beg game with discount codes and involved in her hosting nights so I think that'd qualify as public figure enough for us to have a little laugh at that clusterfuck of an outfit.
---
The Ma has been unnaturally quiet the last few days. No discount code for 3% off some 85 quid cbd gummies to chill you out post races? No shout out for a grubby bar you can head to after where a coked up 21 year old can dribble in your ear about his graft and promise to pay for your wonky lip filler? How disappointing. How do I know how to act like a real scouse woman now?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Petition to get these mings to put their Richmond sausage lipped, marker pen brow, muddy Bisto gravy tanned, terrifying sleep paralysis demon selfies behind a spoiler to save us the full body jolt jump.
20230426_180713.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I really thought this thread would have been flying… surely there is ☕
When i heard her voice on a Leanne Campbell podcast I thought she was a middle aged fat woman with dark hair and bad teeth, then I saw her photo and see I was nearly right except for the hair colour, body size and turkey teeth. She does remind me of Jeff after being jetwashed, why do they all have long heads. And whats the obsession with calling everyone who doesnt agree with her a Bald.

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Past day on her account- adhd awareness aka something to blame my shit vain self obsessed personality on, please retweet my other account (so far 14 retweets despite a follower count of nearly 100k) and something about big dicks and the asda. Working 9 til 5 past 9, what a way to earn a living.
---
Who are her target audience? That saying is so outdated, if it ever was one. She’s like Scousebird selling her crap stuff. They just need to pack it in now and get a proper job.
Exactly. Cant see her being relevant to anyone to anyone under 30. Her audience is lonely sad gay men who hide their misery under an abrasive veneer of sass like that horrific Queen of Scotty Road, a couple of fat dinner ladies looking for their annual night out and a handful of neckbeards who reckon she might shag them if they obediently retweet her every unoriginal brain fart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Foxvint

VIP Member
I really thought this thread would have been flying… surely there is ☕
To her credit she keeps most of her personal life off her accounts, other than the constant mentions of her kids autism that she shouldn't be plastering everywhere for likes. That's her daughters business to reveal or not reveal when she's older. It's not content to go along with reposted memes. My objections to her are around her acting like a big sister recommending something whilst actually just flogging any old crap she's been bunged a few quid by and turning shitty harmful stereotypes of the city and specifically scouse women into her brand. No we don't all rant about dick, drink and our ex all day luv. And being the loudest hardfaced gobby twat in every room isn't some sort of Scouse Pride performance.

The Scouse Ma Presents events are sure to throw up some arse clenching content and get the thread bouncing. I'm tempted to go to one myself if it didn't mean lining her greedy pockets or being at risk of cringing a kidney out.

A while back 1 of her bitchy girl gang she seems be mates with irl was posting about her missing her birthday and not speaking to her and at the same time talking about a friend shagging a friends fella behind her back. That seemed very coincidental and was definitely about her because she then herself tweeted about a friend not letting her forget that she missed her previous birthday. So the mate seemed to have fallen out with her for a while over her getting those fat fiver nails into a mutual friends fella. Oh dear Elle, not very on brand for that fierce huns-first men-aint-shit role you like to play.

This will probably be a slower moving thread than many but it'll be interesting to see where she goes with mining the city for her corny little persona now she's hurtling towards middle age. Maybe Tena Lady and Menopace will want a screeching honking plazzy faced fool to advertise them as much as some crappy Allerton pop up bar?

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
3 sleeps til scouse prinny rammers. Still not sold out. Who could've guessed being screamed at about cock, yer ex and gin in a draughty warehouse mid month isn't something ppl are clamouring for. Will the punters need to take a swig everytime she says big willy? Will there be breakaway mini lectures on neurodiversity? Will the pissed up be surreptitiously filmed and lashed on her twitter? Fingers crossed for an attendee to join us here.

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Absolute cringe. And why 2 accounts full stop? She's not anon on Scouse Ma now she's doing hosting gigs and interviews. Everyone's seen her big horses head. Who could be arsed switching between accounts all the time. Sad sack.
She needs to get in the bin with scousebird, khm and that Chelsey harwood. Throw that queen of scotty road in too. All narcissistic beggars on social media. Can’t stand any of them 🤮.

Reactions: 8

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
You mean to say men who send your nudes to your grandad aren't the marrying type? Good god caff, you'll be telling us the pope's a Catholic next. Nice one for making someone else's news all about you though, I'm sure the couple enjoyed that.
As if anyone would want to marry that thick tw*t, if the way she tweets is in any way how she speaks in real life, it would be like being married to a 15 year old North Face ninja.

No wha I mean lad, lets av a salt an pepper for are tea an get stoned eyyy for real

• Haha
Reactions: 8