Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burns my head out, no one actually talks like that in Liverpool. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a wool.

Reactions: 5
Elle version 2 in the form of ShesDeadSoosan would like everyone to know her ex has unblocked her. Wonder if that's her kids dad she obsessively puts on blast. Fella deserves an MBE or a sainthood.
20230412_185435.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know where I need to post this but Caffy Hank from the Scouse Twitter crew went the races in what appears to be a corset and a sarong 🤔
Hahaha. Looks like your Auntie Linda who's popped a cardi on to go an get another smirnoff ice from the bar in Malta. Tacky af. She's Scouse Ma's side kick and in on the beg game with discount codes and involved in her hosting nights so I think that'd qualify as public figure enough for us to have a little laugh at that clusterfuck of an outfit.
---
The Ma has been unnaturally quiet the last few days. No discount code for 3% off some 85 quid cbd gummies to chill you out post races? No shout out for a grubby bar you can head to after where a coked up 21 year old can dribble in your ear about his graft and promise to pay for your wonky lip filler? How disappointing. How do I know how to act like a real scouse woman now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she watermarks all her memes about men being tit/prawn dicks/omg hun- but happily robs other people's stuff!

That Caffy one is cut from the same cloth, same with the one who calls herself Irene- little gang of snide bullies giving scouse women a bad name
---
I don’t know where I need to post this but Caffy Hank from the Scouse Twitter crew went the races in what appears to be a corset and a sarong 🤔
OMG you look gawwjuss hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is it that all these Scouse female ‘influencers’ and meme pages are nothing like the females they’re pretending to be. Scousebird has the worst dress sense, her whole wardrobe needs burning. Caffy Hank’s races outfit makes her look like a tarot reading gypsy. Amanda Harrington didn’t look that bad for once compared to her usual choices but it wasn’t really a race day outfit. Unrelated to this page but did anyone see that one from Hollyoaks who does only fans in the paper 😂.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Funny how she watermarks all her memes about men being tit/prawn dicks/omg hun- but happily robs other people's stuff!

That Caffy one is cut from the same cloth, same with the one who calls herself Irene- little gang of snide bullies giving scouse women a bad name
---

OMG you look gawwjuss hun 🙄
Check out Caffy Hanks selfie of the 11th April if you wanna know where your nans sausage dog draught excluders have got to. Absolutely grotesque. But all part of being a Proper Scouse Woman ™️ apparently. Also tweeting a pic of your grandads funeral programme? Absolute trash.

Reactions: 2
The Ma has retweeted Pete Prices statement about some abuse he got at the races. Which would all be very nice if she wasn't 1 of his tormentors for years who helped normalise the idea that needling him is some sort of funny regional sport. Quite why repeatedly giving grief to a pensioner is supposed to be on brand Peak Fun Scouser I've never been able to figure out. Here's just 1 example of the hypocritical Miss Piggy.

Attachments

The Ma has retweeted Pete Prices statement about some abuse he got at the races. Which would all be very nice if she wasn't 1 of his tormentors for years who helped normalise the idea that needling him is some sort of funny regional sport. Quite why repeatedly giving grief to a pensioner is supposed to be on brand Peak Fun Scouser I've never been able to figure out. Here's just 1 example of the hypocritical Miss Piggy.
I would have bet my house on her weighing in on this. I've seen the clip from the weekend and while I'm not Pete Prices biggest fan by any stretch, it was horrible to watch-some little rat who sounded like his balls hadn't dropped, hiding behind his phone shrieking "lizard" about 20 times as Pete is walking away from the situation. And you're right, it was all these horrible "ubes scouse" accounts like hers that started it all. There's a few blokes who are as bad, we should lump them all in this thread to be honest

Reactions: 3
I would have bet my house on her weighing in on this. I've seen the clip from the weekend and while I'm not Pete Prices biggest fan by any stretch, it was horrible to watch-some little rat who sounded like his balls hadn't dropped, hiding behind his phone shrieking "lizard" about 20 times as Pete is walking away from the situation. And you're right, it was all these horrible "ubes scouse" accounts like hers that started it all. There's a few blokes who are as bad, we should lump them all in this thread to be honest
Exactly. He's an old man who's been ripped enough. All he's guilty of is being a bit cheesey. How predictable that Scouse Ma can suddenly have a bit of empathy for him now she's trying to get a broadcasting gig going with radio appearances and hosting nights. He'll have a lot of connections. Shes a 2 faced bully.

Check out Caffy Hanks selfie of the 11th April if you wanna know where your nans sausage dog draught excluders have got to. Absolutely grotesque. But all part of being a Proper Scouse Woman ™️ apparently. Also tweeting a pic of your grandads funeral programme? Absolute trash.
Jesus I've just had a look! 😳 why do they all try and tweet as if they are thick ket wig lads? So cringey.

These 2 must have a combined age of 95 and they're acting like that. Putting on skits. If it wasn't on the internet for monetised likes they'd just be the village idiots. The poor aesthetician stood there like a lemon. Pair of cunts.

• Sick
These 2 must have a combined age of 95 and they're acting like that. Putting on skits. If it wasn't on the internet for monetised likes they'd just be the village idiots. The poor aesthetician stood there like a lemon. Pair of cunts.
God I absolutely loathe him. About as funny as piles, trading on that hideous stereotypical character he's created. Knew she'd hitch her trailer up to his wagon, pair of embarrassing fishwives. Imagine any of your relatives behaving like these, you'd have to disown them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
God I absolutely loathe him. About as funny as piles, trading on that hideous stereotypical character he's created. Knew she'd hitch her trailer up to his wagon, pair of embarrassing fishwives. Imagine any of your relatives behaving like these, you'd have to disown them
He goes right through me. Has he got his own thread?

If any of my family members behaved like that I’d be booking them a one way ticket to Mars

He goes right through me. Has he got his own thread?

If any of my family members behaved like that I’d be booking them a one way ticket to Mars
No but feel free to throw in here. He's in Scouse Ma's toxic little crew and milking his 5 mins. I don't wanna dominate the thread, vent away about any of the grasping jesters embarrassing the city. If they've got a large enough platform to be considered public figures and they're being paid to promote they can come under the tattle gaze. Am sure the mods will nudge us if anything is too off topic or not allowed.

The ma has retweeted a comment stating taking photos of people without their consent is a hard no. duck me, I must have hallucinated the past 10 years of her account where she's distributed humiliating photos and videos of people, many of whom will be vulnerable or suffering addictions for the lols and likes and most importantly the pounds. Am sure they all consented to be laughing stocks immortalised on the web. Hypocritical hag.

Reactions: 8
The ma has retweeted a comment stating taking photos of people without their consent is a hard no. duck me, I must have hallucinated the past 10 years of her account where she's distributed humiliating photos and videos of people, many of whom will be vulnerable or suffering addictions for the lols and likes and most importantly the pounds. Am sure they all consented to be laughing stocks immortalised on the web. Hypocritical hag.
When she'd done just that about 4 tweets earlier, but just for laffs hun xoxo