Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only so many laughs you can get from calling men a "two pumps and a squirt prawn dick"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Past day on her account- adhd awareness aka something to blame my tit vain self obsessed personality on, please retweet my other account (so far 14 retweets despite a follower count of nearly 100k) and something about big dicks and the asda. Working 9 til 5 past 9, what a way to earn a living.
---
Who are her target audience? That saying is so outdated, if it ever was one. She’s like Scousebird selling her crap stuff. They just need to pack it in now and get a proper job.
Exactly. Cant see her being relevant to anyone to anyone under 30. Her audience is lonely sad gay men who hide their misery under an abrasive veneer of sass like that horrific Queen of Scotty Road, a couple of fat dinner ladies looking for their annual night out and a handful of neckbeards who reckon she might shag them if they obediently retweet her every unoriginal brain fart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Past day on her account- adhd awareness aka something to blame my tit vain self obsessed personality on, please retweet my other account (so far 14 retweets despite a follower count of nearly 100k) and something about big dicks and the asda. Working 9 til 5 past 9, what a way to earn a living.
---

Exactly. Cant see her being relevant to anyone to anyone under 30. Her audience is lonely sad gay men who hide their misery under an abrasive veneer of sass like that horrific Queen of Scotty Road, a couple of fat dinner ladies looking for their annual night out and a handful of neckbeards who reckon she might shag them if they obediently retweet her every unoriginal brain fart.
@Foxvint I absolutely love your way with words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Curly blows, lashes, spray tans, acrylics. Was this written in 2004? Why is she so invested in this backwards and hackneyed model of Scouse womanhood and why? Surely it's not just for the coppers she gets thrown for tap dancing online? What a ridiculous embarrassing twit.
20230406_222431.jpg

• Sick
She's written or had someone else write a rap. About herself. And how great she is. And saw fit to post it for the divorced dads to whack off to. How hard would you have to huff your own farts to think that's a good and not at all mortifying thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it normal to release tickets in waves like this? Seems like a cynical marketing thing to force people to buy now to pay less. Cos who knows whether they want a night out 3 and a half months beforehand. Why is Camp & furnace so beloved of basic witches? It's a big draughty school dinner canteen full of wankers whose beard oil cost more than your outfit, I dont see the appeal at all. Especially when they're charging you a tenner entry for some bingo caller to scream over the PA about cock and home and bargain to keep her in botox.
20230407_132545.jpg

Reactions: 5
The Advertising Standards Authority would be interested in this. Its an ad but not marked as an ad. You can't do this. Even if you're a bolshie bint who thinks your tit doesn't stink. They have to be marked as ad or promotion so people know when they're being marketed to. She does this all the time.
---
She's very pleased with this tweet, she regularly posts it. I just wanna point out the irony of Johnny Bravo saying this when she looks like that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she’s a massive tattler- Talia Oatway gets called hexagon face and Truff gets called fruit machine and she’s referenced both on Twitter before in tweets, one above being one of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she’s a massive tattler- Talia Oatway gets called hexagon face and Truff gets called fruit machine and she’s referenced both on Twitter before in tweets, one above being one of them
Can't complain at getting a long overdue little thread of her own then. She's welcome to pop round and defend herself. These people have an audience of thousands, this is 1 little corner of the internet where we get to talk amongst ourselves about the harmful tit they trade in and they rage about it cos their over inflated egos hog the mic and can only handle applause and laughing emojis.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quoting herself there, cos no one else bleeping wants to. Grow up, give it up. "Men are tit with little willies" well stop opening your legs for them then, you bore. Hun. Hun, Hun, Hun 😠
Screenshot_20230409-220613_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Big bouncy castle face, frozen fod, more fillers than an Adele album.
Here she is with Pete Price who she used to torment til she realised there was a few coppers and freebies in it for her to be at events with him.
I thought that was Chelsey harwood for a bit then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's always promoting the idea that since men will assault women anyway we should make it easier for them to do it by allowing them into our toilets and changing rooms so long as they say they have special lady feels and chuck a dress on. Anyone who disagrees is a transphobe obsessed with what ppl have got in their pants apparently. Using your platform to try and teach other women their boundaries are phobic is bleeping vile. My rights aren't hers to give away.

Misrepresenting complex issues and going with whatever will get you clicks is par for the course for these big meme accounts. They see which way the wind is blowing and follow. Like we should be influenced in our political opinions from a woman who posts pictures of dogs bleeping somewhere scenic with the comment 'goals'.

Am aware there's other threads for gender debate and different views are welcome on this thread so that's on that. Just find her very poorly informed on this as in so many other areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's always promoting the idea that since men will assault women anyway we should make it easier for them to do it by allowing them into our toilets and changing rooms so long as they say they have special lady feels and chuck a dress on. Anyone who disagrees is a transphobe obsessed with what ppl have got in their pants apparently. Using your platform to try and teach other women their boundaries are phobic is bleeping vile. My rights aren't hers to give away.

Misrepresenting complex issues and going with whatever will get you clicks is par for the course for these big meme accounts. They see which way the wind is blowing and follow. Like we should be influenced in our political opinions from a woman who posts pictures of dogs bleeping somewhere scenic with the comment 'goals'.

Am aware there's other threads for gender debate and different views are welcome on this thread so that's on that. Just find her very poorly informed on this as in so many other areas.
Totally agree with you. She's the same as Steph in that respect- can't afford to offend any group as it might affect her earning some coin from them at one of her oh so hilarious "scouse prin" nights out. She'll call any bloke in a frock gorgeous if she thinks she'll make money out of it

• Heart
Totally agree with you. She's the same as Steph in that respect- can't afford to offend any group as it might affect her earning some coin from them at one of her oh so hilarious "scouse prin" nights out. She'll call any bloke in a frock gorgeous if she thinks she'll make money out of it
That's exactly it. Follow the money. Always

Reactions: 3