Scouse Ma #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cringe. And why 2 accounts full stop? She's not anon on Scouse Ma now she's doing hosting gigs and interviews. Everyone's seen her big horses head. Who could be arsed switching between accounts all the time. Sad sack.
She needs to get in the bin with scousebird, khm and that Chelsey harwood. Throw that queen of scotty road in too. All narcissistic beggars on social media. Can’t stand any of them 🤮.

Reactions: 8
The caff A) had this thought B) put it out there on the world wide web C) thinks it adds something snappy and witty to the conversation around blackfishing. What a woman.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The caff A) had this thought B) put it out there on the world wide web C) thinks it adds something snappy and witty to the conversation around blackfishing. What a woman.
I just stumbled across this thread…..can’t believe these bunch of twats are still a thing….and doing the same tit they were doing in 2015!! Mortified for them 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered the other day if she just pretended to be thick for the lols on twitter. Think that's answered my question, she probably is thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with the Ma always posting videos of animals shagging/being randy. Repeated on both accounts. Nasty af

What's with the Ma always posting videos of animals shagging/being randy. Repeated on both accounts. Nasty af
I honestly don't know who her target audience is? The "Scouse Prin" thing is absolute old hat now. When you do see comments on her Facebook posts, it's never actual engagement, just people tagging their mates. I've got no idea what her actual job is, but the Scouse Ma stuff surely can't bring in enough to live on

And if you post unsuspecting mens dick pics you're a flasher on a ramped up turbo level. You miss, are a hypocrite.
20230602_200451.jpg

The Caff. A story of the flight of self awareness and the shitting on your own doorstep til the realisation hit that you are a crappy doorstep asking advice on how to clean up the tit all over you. That you paid for yourself. And did. And then felt sad over. And told twitter about.
I find Caffy nauseating.

And those fake lashes she's got on look cheap and tit, I can't understand why someone would purposely make themselves look so gaudy. No doubt it's to play to the tired stereotype that scouse women are always super glam and OTT.

She probably still has curly blows and wears peplum tops, acting like it's still 2011, like ma and her 'scouse prinny rammers' (vom)

Reactions: 4
You can guarantee every day her posts will contain the words….Ex,s Willy, sausage rolls, prawn dick, bald, shag and some kind of alcohol

Reactions: 7
You mean to say men who send your nudes to your grandad aren't the marrying type? Good god caff, you'll be telling us the pope's a Catholic next. Nice one for making someone else's news all about you though, I'm sure the couple enjoyed that.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
You mean to say men who send your nudes to your grandad aren't the marrying type? Good god caff, you'll be telling us the pope's a Catholic next. Nice one for making someone else's news all about you though, I'm sure the couple enjoyed that.
As if anyone would want to marry that thick tw*t, if the way she tweets is in any way how she speaks in real life, it would be like being married to a 15 year old North Face ninja.

No wha I mean lad, lets av a salt an pepper for are tea an get stoned eyyy for real

• Haha
Caffy today proving without a shadow of a doubt what a moron she is- "Neil Armstrong admitted his landing on the moon was fake"- supported by a tik tok clip with one out of context quote from... Buzz Aldrin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shall we have a sweep regarding what time on Father's Day on Sunday Ma/Soosan will post "happy fathers day to all the single ma's out there doing it all themselves" 🤔

Can't believe these scouse mings have still got a platform. They are an embarrassment to the city. Scouse prin? Who even says that now, or identifies as one. You're all in your 40s its time to grow up you gang of dick heads.

Does anyone know what happened to omghon? Think she had that page an was one of the "mceyebrow" sisters on twitter? Don't see her anymore, has she seen sense?

Can't believe these scouse mings have still got a platform. They are an embarrassment to the city. Scouse prin? Who even says that now, or identifies as one. You're all in your 40s its time to grow up you gang of dick heads.

Does anyone know what happened to omghon? Think she had that page an was one of the "mceyebrow" sisters on twitter? Don't see her anymore, has she seen sense?
Was she was same as the mumprobs one? They all had about 10 pages and all answered themselves as one of the others!? Same as scouse ma still does, the wet wipe!

• Haha
Was she was same as the mumprobs one? They all had about 10 pages and all answered themselves as one of the others!? Same as scouse ma still does, the wet wipe!
I'm not sure, I just remember her being part of the scouse twitter gang an then she became a witch? They do look ridiculous replying to themselves on their multiple accounts though, imagine having the time for that 😭

Do they make much money or get many freebies off these pages? Don’t get the point of them. If they’re online a lot, there’s other ways they could probably make more money surely?