Scouse Bird Blogs #25 The most unsuccessful flounce from the internet ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being mean here genuinely curious - has she had something done to her teeth? I’ve never noticed them before and now they’re all I notice?

Reactions: 3
Now she is using some girl with horrendously painted on eyebrows (they are awful I know) as a meme, taking the piss out of someone, last time she did this and was confronted by banterqueen she tit herself. Apologising incase she got her her head kicked in. So its okay to rip this girl but wants everyone to #bekind to her.

Either she has deleted it or Im losing the plot.

ETA im losing the plot it wasnt Jeff who posted it. 🤣🤣
Sorry Jeff I do apologise.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’d see that as a compliment since she loves licking shitboxes so much
Gonna vom 🤮 'scanning arse' is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life. She's an abomination. I can't even bare her travel page cos who says scran anymore anyway, apart from smackheads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Gonna vom 🤮 'scanning arse' is one of the worst things I've ever heard in my life. She's an abomination. I can't even bare her travel page cos who says scran anymore anyway, apart from smackheads.
She’s so woefully basic and behind the times yet so confident in her content, it’s bizarre. Would love to have an ounce of her misguided confidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whats the most desperate thing you’ve done for an ex:

All answers by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone trusting her with their confessions needs their head looking at
She's just copying what some other Scouse account does with this stuff, except his replies to people's answers are usually quite funny.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.